~Prince?~

Third per pov.

"So let me get this straight, I'm a prince, who died 625 years ago and you are the knights who looked after me?
And you couldn't live without me, so you waited here for me to come back?"

The others just nodded at what Yoongi said, starstruck because of Yoongis voice.

Yoongi|s pov.

'This is all so weird... WAIT what time is it?' I looked at my watch it read 12:48 pm, 'I still have time till I have to go home thank God'

Taehyungs pov.

'Yoongi seems to be distracted by his watch, Why thought?'
I looked around the room for the others, they were still here but
They were literally stripping Yoongi with their eyes.' Like I get it our Yoongi is Hot but come on we didn't even introduce ourselves to him and are already thirsting over him '*sigh*

Third per pov.

Taehyungs sigh seemed to catch Yoongis attention, at first Yoongi didn't understand why the boy sighed
But after looking at the others in the toom he understood.

Yoongi|s pov.

"Hey you guys stop eye-fucking me like I get it I'm a snack just sitting in front of you looking hot and all but that doesn't mean it isn't a bit creepy"

The looks on their faces when I said that were pure gold.

I tried not to laugh but couldn't hold it in and giggled a little.

One of them stood up after I giggled and walked up to me.....

I'm sorry that the chapter is a bit shorter, I didn't have a lot of inspiration I hope the future chapters will be longer.

Hope u enjoyed reading this chapter💜💜💜

Author ~