Chapter 3: "Papa"

Começar do início

I roam my eyes around the room because i didn't get to look around the last time i was here. Then i saw a picture frame standing at the top of the cabinet. It was Eren and Eri, hugging and smiling each other.

Soon Mrs. Carla came back with a tray of teacup and put it in the coffee table. She picked up a teacup with black tea in it and gave it to me. "Thank you." I gladly take the teacup from her hands, holding it into mine. She smiled at me and sat down on the sofa, the same opposite sofa from where i'm sitting. "What brings you here today?" She asked as i sipped my black tea. "My mother wants to meet Eren and Eri so i want them to visit on my house. Is that alright with you, Mrs. Carla?" She nodded at me with a smile. "Yes of course, Eri should also see his other grandmother as well." I smiled at her.

"Papa!" A loud and cute voice came from across the room. I looked to where the voice came and saw a black-haired woman all dressed-up casually, carrying my son in her arms. She growled at me while Eri beamed in happiness when he saw me and quickly jumped onto the ground from the woman's grasp and ran towards me.

Hugging me in ecstasy and i hugged back. "Papa i've missed you." He said at me showing his ocean blue orbs onto mine. "I missed you too, Eri." I kissed him on the cheeks and on the forehead.

The black-haired woman sat beside her mother and keeps staring at me. "Who is he?" She asked to her mother. "This is Levi Ackerman, Eren's mate and Eri's father. Levi this is Mikasa, my daughter." We only stared at each other, giving each other a cold stare. "Dad had told me about Ackermans." Her eyes narrowed as she lowly growled at me trying not to scare my son. As i've thought we're not really gonna get along well. "Oh c'mon Mikasa he is a good guy and i can see kindness in his heart." She chuckled. Mikasa sighed as she stood up. "I'm gonna go visit Armin." She said heading out to door. "Okay, be safe!" Mrs. Carla said smiling.

"Papa, look!" Eri gave me three photos of Eren wearing different kinds of women's clothes, posing as a model. "Momma looks like a girl hihi." He giggled as i looked onto the photos. Eren is very cute and sexy on these outfits; Maid outfit, Schoolgirl outfit, and a Princess outfit. "Eren was once a cross-dresser model when Eri hasn't been born." Mrs. Carla said as she chuckled. "Momma is very pretty, right Papa?" I smiled as i nodded.

"Where's Momma?" I asked. "Momma is still sleeping upstairs. When Eri woke up, Momma kept murmuring Papa's name." He giggled. "Momma must have missed Papa too, right?" He said, looking at me with those cute eyes again. I chuckled as i lightly pinched his soft cheek. "You're so cute, just like your mother." I said, ruffling his head.

"Where's Mr. Jaeger?" I asked. "Oh, Grisha's off to work early in the morning." She said.

"Morning." A faint voice came from the other side of the room. As i've already knew who's voice it is. I quickly glanced at the stairway and saw Eren in his why so cute bed hair.

As i took a glance on his outfit, he is wearing an oversized T-shirt and short shorts. I was astonished at the view by how sexy he was, t-shirt slightly slid off over his shoulders making his neck exposed. God i wish i could bang him already. I admit i guess i was a little bit aroused even at his photos i looked on earlier.

"Goodmorning Sweetie. How was your sleep?" Mrs. Carla asked. "It was good." Eren said while rubbing his eyes. I guess he didn't notice me, but when he removed his hands away from his face.

He suddenly snapped back when he saw me and quickly fixed his hair and clothes. "W-why are you here?" He asked when Eri got off my lap and ran towards him. "Momma, come here!" Eri said pulling Eren's hand heading towards me.

"Ah!" Eri suddenly pushed Eren, making him trip and fell right in front of me. He fell on top of me, making me laid down the sofa. "Oops." Eri smiled nervously.