17. Plan To Escape

Cedric was an all time happy guy. He made jokes in the most serious times, even laugh at his own death. He was someone to be around with, he kinda reminded me about him.

I shook my head at that thought. He was a mistake. Cedric is a new beginning. "Wassup?" Cedric asked in a low, drunk voice. I laughed at his attempt. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, until smiling. "Ya know, if you laugh at everything I say, your death will be on my record." I grinned at him. "When did you learn to become so funny?"

Cedric shrugged at my response, "I'm not sure. Laughter is the best medicine, I guess. Or maybe because my family is so serious. Just trying to lighten the tention." His British voice was thick, and that's what made everything funny and brighter.

"So! What's the plan? Escaping the prison, no biggy. But when we get out there, what do we do? Just wave our hands and say, 'I really need to use the bathroom, and Taylor's a girl, so you get my point?'" Said Cedric, waving and shaking his hands to emphasise. I chuckled at him and turned my body to face him. He leaned against a wall, while I was in a ball on the other side of the room.

"No, I mean. If your going to help," I paused. Cedric raised his hand and pulled a grimce. "Then we need to escape the prison and find my family, Greg, and Shelly."

"Ahh. And who is this Shelly? Is she cute? Like my type?"

I pulled a shocked face and laughed hysterically. "Unless you're into 30 year old woman!"

Cedric blushed. "Oh, I see. Well, guess I'm stuck with you, then."

"Oh shush it. This is exactly why I'm shy, to not get any attention towards my figure."

"Wait, are you saying that no one knows you even exist? How? Your adorable and a man's dream! Your cute, well, besides me of course."

"Haha. Very funny. No, I don't trust dating and loving a person. I mean, I tried it once, and it didn't go well." I said while sighing. Him again.

"What do you mean?"

"It's nothing. Just, plan."

We stayed in silence for a long time. I stared at my hands like they were the most interesting thing in the world, while Cedric frowned at me. He finally broke the silence by sighing.

"I know, we need to get out, but when? The first day has already past, I have less then 24 hours to fix something!" I pleaded towards Cedric. He smirked and looked at me with one of his looks. I smirked back at him and got up, inching closer.

"You have a plan, don't you?" I said with an impressed voice. "Why yes, of course! How could you doubt me?" He said, faking a look of hurt and placing a hand on his heart. I cracked a smile and plopped on his bed. "Spill."

"Fine, but I don't like that tone of voice young lady!" He sounded like my Father sometimes, with a thick British accent.

"Just tell me already. We have to it by tonight!" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Okay. So getting out of the cell's no biggy, like I said before. I can transform into a large, strong animal and pull the bars open. We can then sneak out, find your parents and Shelly and Greg's cell, and wish for luck. The problem is actually escaping. My animal instincts tell me that there are guards everwhere you step, their system is HUGE. But I was thinking that we may come into a battle here and there. We have to leave by tonight, too. This will be a small part, Taylor. You know there will be a war, right? You know the risks. You're worth so much and to be the Hunters prisoner is something to be proud of. Heck, your the most powerful person in the world!"

I slumped at the last part. If I'm so precious, then they're going to have extra security, which means an even lower chance of escape. "You know that's a disadvantage." Cedric turned to me, confusion in his eyes. "You just confirmed that they will put me in an even higher security then normal, and the guards will flood our plan."

Cedric sighed, but then brightened up. "Not if something goes wrong," he said with a slight pause. "Cedric?" He looked at me with a smile. "Think about it, Taylor. If we could find a distraction, then they will go crazy to find it and kill it before it even reaches you. So if we're lucky, we can create one, and hope for all or most of them to leave. So we have a better chance!"

"Cedric that's brilliant! I knew you had smarts in there somewhere," I said, my eyes glinting with happiness. "So know we need to figure out what we need as a distraction."

Cedric sat down besides me and tapped his fingers on his arm. He seemed nervous and excited. "We could find a rock and throw it." I shook my head. "There is no force of element in here. Unless you can turn into a bird and swoop out of here. Loose the guards, and come back to unlock me. Then we can find the people that need saving and boom! We can get out."

Cedric nodded his head. "When should we start?" I thought for a while and said, "how about 15 minutes from now?"

Tysons POV

I drove around the city, searching for Taylor everywhere. I heard car alarms, and people shouting, but nothing too out of the ordinary. Is she really going to sacrifice herself? I was nervous for her.

I stopped at Town Hall. This woman had her annoying, loud baby and I couldn't help but over hear her. "This is all that girls fault!" She whisper/shouted to her baby. Girl? Could this be Taylor?

"E-excuse me Mrs?" I said politely. She gazed up at me and scowled. "What do you kids want with me!? Are you trying to make me mad?" I took a step back and quickly apologized. "I'm sorry. But this girl. Can you explain what she looks like?" The woman eyed me suspiciously, then sighed. "Chocolate colored brown hair. Blue, electric eyes. Full lips. She looks familiar from the news but I can't place my finger on it. Now can you please leave me alone?" I nodded and thanked her. Taylor was somewhere in Town Hall, but I had no clue where.

I decided to hang around, until something or someone shows up that I might know of. I fell asleep until I heard a sound of a sword being brought out from its holder. There stood 2 men infront of the main statue. The walked down steps that suddenly appeared, and the statue was gone. I got curious and followed, careful not to make a sound and ready my fists.

I felt that I was getting closer to the truth. I was getting closer to Taylor.