Chapter 4: Spicyyy -Komaeda's POV

Authors note:
This is the part where yandere Nagito Komaeda shows up( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Honestly, while writing this I get excited, mostly because even me, as the author, have no idea how this is gonna end. Will it end with smutt? Who knows. Will it end with blood? Probably. All I know about this part, is that Komaeda's yandere side decides to show, and that, my friends, is all my tiny brain can process about this chapter.

Please enjoy!
- Sarah
————————————————————————

I couldn't sleep. Not when the love of my life was sleeping beside me. I smiled at the thought, and honestly, I was relieved. He looked so peaceful. I couldn't let anyone take him away from me, and I would do anything in order to keep him in my life.
The next day I woke up to someone pounding on the door. I guess I might've forgotten to lock it yesterday, because before I could say anything they barged in. It was Ibuki. Of course she would barge in like that. "Nagito! Have you seen Hajime?? He's not in his cottage and we can't find him anywhere!!" She looked worried. As if on queue, Hajime groggily sat up from beside me and rubbed his eyes. He had messy hair and his cheeks were coloured with a tint of pink. "Hm?" He looked around. "Hey Komaeda? What time is it?" He asked and leaned his head on my shoulder. I smiled and looked at Ibuki with a questioning face. "Ahhh Ibuki sees what's happening here. It's 7:10 am Ibuki will leave you two alone now hehe" she said that as she walked out of my cottage. He looked at me and smiled. Why did he have to be so cute? He was perfect in every way, shape, and form, and he was mine.
We decided to get dressed and head to the restaurant, everyone was already there and we assumed that Ibuki had told everyone what she saw this morning. We got a few smirks from people, which made us both turn red but what I was most confused about was the look Kazuichi gave me. He looked mad and frustrated when he glared at me, and I realized something, he likes Hajime. Of course I didn't know for sure, but if he tried to pull a stunt that would take Hajime was from me, he would regret it.
We discussed the plans for the day, and once it was free time I went to the library on the second island. I sort of wanted Hajime to find me, but then again I also wanted some quiet time. An hour later I decided to explore the third island a bit, and I instantly had a bad feeling once I walked up to the gate. There I saw Kazuichi and Hajime hanging out. I was extremely jealous, and I was mad too, but I couldn't do anything about it, it was Hajime's life not mine. But still, I couldn't help but be mad. Hajime was supposed to be mine, and mine alone. I didn't want to share, and if things like this kept happening, someone would pay.
Unfortunately, it was like that all the time for the past 4 days, and I had enough of it. Kazuichi was taking my beloved away from me, and I wouldn't allow that, so during the night, I went over to Kazuichi's cottage. I knocked on the door and pretended to be crying. He answered right away and looked surprised. "What's wrong Nagito?" He asked, and he looked concerned. If I wasn't killing him for my beloved, then I would probably feel bad right now, but I didn't. "I had a nightmare, I-I was gonna go to Hajime but he d-d-didn't answer the door." I started to fake cry, and lucky for me I was good at it. He believed me and let me inside, and right about now was when I thanked Monokuma for making these cottages sound proof. I already knew how to dispose of a body because I've done it once or twice before. It just so happened to be that Monokuma favoured me over everyone, so he told me what to do and what not to do when it came to killing people on the island. He also told me that if I were to dispose of a body completely and nobody found it, he wouldn't hold a class trial for it, and would just write it off as 'missing'. "Why don't you sit down, I'll
make you some tea" he offered. "T-that would be great Kazuichi, thank you" I replied and smiled at him. As soon as he turned his back, I waved at the camera that Monokuma watched us on, and grinned, then put a thumbs up. I stood up as he was making the tea and pulled out the knife that I hid under my pants. Then, from behind I stabbed him through the neck, it got everywhere, on my face, hands, clothes, and his furniture, and he died instantly, I didn't want him to suffer after all, that would be cruel of me. I got up and carried him to an entirely different island, and I set his body on fire so then nobody could find it. Then, I walked back to his place and wiped myself off, and cleaned the things that had blood on it. Once everything was done, I went to the ocean and took off my clothes. I hopped in and swam for about an hour, going extremely far with the bag of the supplies used to clean tow. I dumped the bag so I could get rid of it and swam back, and before I knew it with wet hair, body and only boxers on I headed to Hajime's house. I knocked on his door, and when he answered I immediately kissed him.