Chapter 2: "All mine. Just mine." - Komaeda's POV

Authors note:
Sorry the last chapter wasn't very long, I started writing it at like 2:00 in the morning and got pretty tired. In all honesty, I'm mostly writing these on the spot. I have no ideas for what to write, I'm just making it up as I go, and sort of following what happens in the game, mixing it with my own things, which it seems to be working out pretty well for me I guess. These will probably switch between Hajime's POV and Komaeda's POV, so make sure to read the title so you don't get confused.

Anyways, please enjoy reading!
- Sarah!
————————————————————————

I was confused after what had just happened. Hajime wanted to be friends with ME? I couldn't believe it. Not that I didn't want to, I just couldn't. I rubbed my still slightly wet eyes, and felt my face heat up. I knew right then and there, I was in love with Hajime, and I wouldn't let anyone get in the way of it. Of course, I started liking him from the beginning, but this was different. I felt more warm and fuzzy with him than I used too. He's my hope. My reason for living. I won't let that get taken away from me.
I started walking to the restaurant, not being able to get Hajime out of me head, and suddenly everything went black. I woke up in what looked like the old building's dining room. In fact, it WAS the old dining room. I was mildly confused until I recognized two faces. Kazuichi and Nekomaru were standing right in front of me, and I figured they did this so then they wouldn't have a crazy person walking around. Turns out, I was right. "This is your way of learning what you've done." Kazuichi remarked, followed by "Also, we can't have a weirdo walking around, who knows what you'd do". I understood why he was doing this, I mean if someone were like me, I'd be pretty scared too and would probably lock them up as well. "I see...This is your hope for stopping murders, am I right? I'll gladly stay here, for hope!" I replied, and in all honesty, I was lying. I didn't want to be here because then I wouldn't be able to see my own hope; Hajime. He scoffed at me, and I watched them both walk away. I figured that in order to kill time, I might as well sleep, so that's what I did. I leaned against the table that Byakuya was under and closed my eyes. It took about a minute for me to let sleep encase me fully.
I woke up the next day I presume, to Mahiru standing there with breakfast for me. I didn't like white rice and preferred toast, so I sent her back. I didn't have much hope of seeing Hajime, I really wanted too though. But to my surprise, the person who walked through door was him. He smiled brightly at me, and I returned the gesture. He brought me my toast and coffee, and I was extremely happy to see him. I felt embarrassed though, I was on the ground, vulnerable and I didn't want him seeing me like that. He kneeled and sat my up against the table, I was confused at first when he started to rip up the toast into bite sized pieces, until he brought one piece to my mouth. "Go on, eat it," He said "You don't have your hands, so I need to feed you." I could tell my face was red because of how hot my face felt. He was feeding me. I gulped and opened my mouth, he then put the bite sized piece of toast in my mouth, and I began to chew. "Chew thoroughly, I don't want you choking" Hajime explained to me. He cares about my well being, and didn't want me to die. I was so happy, and I felt butterflies in my stomach as I finished. Throughout feeding me he made small talk. Maybe he was trying to know me better, but I wasn't really sure. I was just happy that I had a friend. I finished my breakfast, knowing that meant he had to leave. "Make sure you visit me often, Hajime." I said with a smile on my face. "I will" he returned the favour and like that I was left alone again. I didn't really mind though, it gave me time to think about when I'll be let go.
After falling asleep and waking up to what I what I think was the next day, Monomi appeared. "I'm gonna let you go, there's a new island AND a body has been discovered". I froze. I couldn't anything but nod. I thought about how upset Hajime must be right about now and as soon as I was released ran out of the building. I remembered I didn't know where the body was, but something told me it was on the knew island. I ran to the central island to get there, but when I ran past Jabberwock park, I noticed an arcade game and a screen. I decided to see what it was all about. After playing it, the ending screen said "𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯". I realized that I had to press down five times, and after playing through it again, the credits appeared. I saw the names of people I knew. I was shocked. I didn't know what to make of it, but soon realized that I had to go to the crime scene to actually make sense of it. I started running again, and searched everywhere for, and came across Chandler beach. I knew this was it. I walked to the front and went inside. Sure enough, Mahiru's body was there. I got a few glances from everyone around me and Kuzuichi looked very surprised to see me, but he didn't question it. As I was investigating Mahiru's body, I heard someone come in. It was Hajime with...Chiaki? I didn't think anything of it. I'm sure they probably just went to play the game, because I noticed that Hajime looked unusually pale. I felt bad, but figured it was best if I just avoided him right now, so I gave him a sympathetic look, and he reassuringly smiled at me. I nodded and continued with my investigation. After about 45 minutes and the occasional giving Hajime a hint, it was the class trial.
Honestly, the class trial was boring. Halfway through I knew who it was based on everyone's account, and with the help of Hajime, things went by quickly. God he's so smart. It was a blessing just to be in his presence, and anyone who says otherwise is just a low life bitch who doesn't understand what pure beauty is.
In the end, we agreed that Peko Pekoyama was the killer, and of course we were right. With Hajime in our side, we could never be wrong.
Before punishment time, Peko told us why. She had admitted that she had done for Fuyukiko, and I couldn't blame her. Those two were obviously in love, and if I were in her position, I would kill someone for Hajime, weather he asked me to or not, I would.
Peko's death was gruesome, and between it, to save her life Fuyuhiko stepped in. It didn't do much for her, she ended up dying anyways but Fuyuhiko was incredibly injured. He had hope that he could save her, but sadly that hope wasn't enough. Fortunately, we were able to talk Monokuma into saving Fuyuhiko, but even during this I couldn't help but think about Hajime. I just want him to be mine..all mine and I don't want to share. I don't want to share him with anyone, and hopefully my luck will be strong enough to make him mine..