The Awakening

REESE'S POV.
She hasn't moved in 5 days. It's starting to scare me. What if she wasn't strong enough, or didn't have the will to continue, or if she is going to be insane. I'm worried about her. I just got her after waiting a millennium for her. It's just wouldn't be fair for me to lose her now. Not after I got just a taste of what happiness I could have with her.

ISABELLE'S POV
The pain stopped after awhile and it hurt so much. But I can't even think of what might have caused that type of pain, I'm not really sure I care to anymore I'm just glad it's over. Now how do I wake up, that is my main concern. I just wonder if I'm to weak to wake or if it's something else completely. But I am really thirsty.

REESE'S POV
I looked over and I saw her blood bag was empty. *hmm I wonder if thats why she isn't awake does she need more blood* I thought. "Might as well try it though it's not like it can hurt her" I said to myself. So I changed her baggy and went to go get myself a bag and just ended up bringing the cooler next to the bed. "Hmm how to do this should I just wave it in front of her face and hope it brings on her fangs? I'll try that." I said to no one. So I did that and to my surprise it worked so I continued slapping bag after bag of blood to her teeth, and switching out the IV bags, until I had only half a cooler of blood left. By then it was midnight so I untied her and climbed in next to her wrapping my arms around her waist and fell asleep.

ISABELLE'S POV
I woke up after maybe 5 hours of that nothingness and let me tell you that wasn't fun. I was all alone with only my thoughts. *mini shiver* Such a horrible thing to happen but it doesn't matter anymore because I can feel myself waking up. And that was when I woke up and noticed the arms around me and screamed.