During the CHANGE

SONG SHOULD BE MISERY BY MAROON 5 BUT IT WONT WORK SORRY

The change is very painful some people don't make it only because of the pain and some even go insane because its too much. I don't want to have to watch her go through that and I will constantly have to be feeding her blood. That reminds me I should call in more blood. So I did that and then I brought what blood I do have up to her room. It was then when the screaming started. *Dang she's got a good set of lungs on her* I think plugging my ears. The change just gets worse from here I don't know if I will be able to stand here watching this to be honest. Then she started moving which isn't the best idea because she could hurt herself. I ended up having to tie her to the bed frame.

ISABELLE'S POV
I don't know what is happening to me everything hurts. I can't wake up I'm stuck inside my head in a way. It's so strange but that didn't matter anymore I was in pain. I feel like Im in a box full of acid and I can't move and every second that passes the feeling spreads and gets worse and worse. It hurts so bad and I'm so thirsty.

REESE'S POV
It's been 5 hours since I tied her to the bed and every second is worse than the last. I have my mate set up on an IV so that she can make it through the change I just hope she doesn't go insane because of the nightmares. Please make it through this.