The Meeting (Reese's POV)

PIC OF REESE
italics is in the mind

bold is his conscious

bold italics is reese's brother val talking

I was watching this girl walking through the alley when she fell and scrapped her knee. I started to leave when I smelled the most wonderful scent ever, it was her blood. I went after the scent and ended up in front of the girl. "Hello" she said.

I'm pretty sure my eyes were blood red by now. So I let my control go and my instincts took over my mind and body. Then I slammed her against the wall and tilted her head to the side and bit her neck. Her blood is so very delectable. Then after awhile I felt her stop fighting me and go limp in my arms. oh well. After that I felt my alarm system go off. Why should I stop drinking this delicious blood? Because shes our mate. But we dont have one. Yes we do. NOW STOP DRINKING YOU ARE KILLING HER! So I stopped drinking and let go of her and watched as she fell to the ground. I bent down to feel her pulse and it was very weak. So I picked her up and transported us to my house. When we got there I ran upstairs and slammed the door shut behind me using my foot. I put my mate on the bed and I started looking for the things I would need to save her life. Then someone said "Come here I'll l help you." So I stopped what I was doing and went to the voice and my older brother Val stepped into sight. "Val" Reese. So my brother helped me get ready.