She woke and had a feeling that is was a good day. But Mia is gonna be late again to school. She looks at the clock and finds out it was 8.30.

"Jezz, why is it always like this?", shouts and gets ready quicker than usual.

She comes down stumbling and surprisely, finds Elena waiting for her.

"Something has happened out of the blue!! Hey, el, what happening?", Mia was surprised to find Elena in the living room

She doesn't show up without notice and she don't visit Mia often in Mia's house.

"Came here to pick you up!!", announced Elena.

"Ben has to gone to school earlier today and he said he wanted to use the car!! So, Elena has come to offer you a ride to school", said Rebecca.

"Mom, this is unfair!! But I have no time to argue!! See you at dinner", Mia and Elena leaves together.

...........................

"Thanks El, for being my backup plan", thanked Mia. Elena continues driving.

"So, did my mom call you?", questioned Mia.

"Actually Ben did!! He called me to come over and offer you a ride to school", declared Elena.

"Woah, oh god...something is fishy here!!",exclaimed Mia and added, "Do you both talk ??? I have never seen you guys speak in my whole life!!.

"No, it was actually a surprise for me too!! This was the first time in history, Ben has called me ever.", replied Elena.

"Beware of my brother, El, he can melt people's heart so easily!! Don't fall for his trap", babbled Mia.

"Come on, Mia. I'm a tough girl!! You know me right!!", emphasized Elena.

"Anyway, even if you guys date around, I'm the happiest one here", said Mia.

Elena smiled and Mia kept teasing her till they reached school.

...........................

The bell rings and brings history class to an end.

"God, history is not right for me!!", yawned Adam.

"So, you continue working in yearbook committe as well??", questions Elena.

Mia nods at Elena.

"Which means you would be busy all the time?",questions Adam.

"Hey, I don't want to be busy , I wanted to do something productive. So I'm not losing the editor work. I believe I could manage both without any fail.", chirped Mia.

Adam and Elena had lots of confidence about Mia's work. After seeing her brave act, they knew it very well that Mia can do anything.

............................