Chapter 5

word count: 1609

Bro's I've been ground but don't worry I'm back 😌😌

~last time~

"Guysh," he slurred, "I havea cofeshen to make!"
I suddenly got a bad feeling so I stopped to listen.
"I'ma omega!" He says.

~now third POV~

Bakugo and Todoroki looked at him in fear. Then everyone started cracking up.

Kirishima ignored them then kept talking, "a-and my dad raped me."

The room suddenly went quiet. Todoroki looked at Bakugo asking if it was true then Bakugo nodded. They looked at him and he was crying.

"Th-this is a joke right?" Mina asked, "Kirishima I know your drunk but your taking this too far. I mean rape is a serious crime."

"I-I told him to stop but he would," he continued ignoring what Mina said, "he woul-wouldn't I swear I didn't want it. I-I."

"I-I don't think he's lying..." Momo said as she put her hand over her mouth in horror.

They where all looking at Kirishima with a mortified look on their faces.

"Oh my god..." Denki said, "wait but that's like.. illegal. He can't do that!!"

"Denki shut up." Sero said as he got up and went to Kirishima and comforted him.

"Ok ok," Bakugo said and tried to come up with an excuse, "let's go to bed shitty hair."

Bakugo led Kirishima out of the room.

"Bakugo!" Mina said as she glared at him, "did- did you know?! Where those bruises that day..."

Bakugo looked at Todoroki then said, "Take him."

Todoroki nodded then led Kirishima to the next room.

"Well?!" Sero demanded an answer.

"Yes." I answered.

"And you didn't do anything?!" Mina yelled, "you didn't go to the police?!"

"What was I supposed to do?!" Bakugo yelled back, "'OH MY BETA FRIEND GOT RAPED'. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD THAT?!"

"Well why are you letting him stay with him?!" She asked.

"Who ever said I did!" Bakugo said, "he's been staying at my house since that day."

"Well what are we going to do now?" Sero asked, "you can't keep him at your house forever.."

"Watch me." Bakugo said.

"But we can help you!" Mina said.

"I don't need your help." Bakugo said then walk towards the door, "now if you'll excuse I have a friend to take care of. Oh and, Don't tell anyone. He's not ready for that.."

"But we have to!" Mina said, "we should tell one of the teachers!"

"Then what!" Bakugo yelled, "what will you do then?! It's not like they can help."