8.

"THE CAKE!" Minho exclaimed, awakened from his slumber. Minho realized it was just a dream. In his dream, he was continuously going back for the cake, in a never ending loop. Minho looked around the room, disappointed to see that the younger was absent. He hadn't had the chance to apologize to Jisung for yesterday's events. He only hoped that it didn't ruin the friendship between the two.

Me:

do you happen to know where jisung is?

Felix:

yep

Me:

uhm.. where then?

Felix:

i dont know his exact coordinates, but somewhere in korea!

Me:

._.

Felix:

idk but i know that hes going to be at the party tonight. maybe if u dont see him before, u can see him there?

Me:

ugh i have to come to that hoes party? fine whats the addy?

Felix:

0325 district 9 ave, seoul, korea, asia, earth

Me:

..ok, thx

Felix:

u have to bring a gift tho!

Me:

fuk no

Felix:

hyung! ur going to the guys bday party wtf

Me:

fine, ill get him a gift card to the cafe downstairs. only $5 tho

Felix:

cheap bitch

Me:

ya respect your elders!

Felix:

that only works irl hyung, i have to go, see you at the party!

-----

Me:

ji, where are you

Read 11:30

Me:

can we please talk? i'm sorry about yesterday, just let me explain

Read 11:31

Ugh he's not replying. I see that he's avoiding me, I guess I won't see him until the party. Oh, I better plan my outfit. What do I even wear? Jisung's going to be there, so I have to look good. Wait, it's not like he likes me anyways. What if I wear something that'll make him like me? He's always complimented my thighs, maybe I'll wear tight black jeans. Minho rummaged through his closet, trying to come up with an outfit that would impress the younger.