"Have you ever met them?"  I asked.

"No, I didn't met them. I even didn't knew their name. I was very young when your mom came to us. So, I don't remember anything exactly."    She said.

I didn't knew what to do? What to say? I was just sitting there like statue.

After sometime she again said

"If your mom didn't told you then she must have some solid reasons. Think about it Zhan. Maybe she didn't want to loose you. She had already loose her one son to your father. So, maybe she had insecurities that you will go to your father when you become adult  and leave her. So maybe that's why she didn't tell you all these. But now she is not alive any more and you are adult now. You have the right to know about them."  She said.

I just listened to her but didn't said anything. She continued....

"Don't worry Zhan, If you are destined to meet them then you will definitely meet them. Don't take stress. Calm down." Shijie said.

"How will I meet them? *sobs*  If even I will meet them I will unable to recognize them as I even don't know their names nor faces. *sobs*    I said.

Then She stood and started to search some thing in her cupboard. Then she found a small black box. She handed me the box and said..

" Open it!! It's yours."

I took the box from her hands and opened it. There was a red beautiful handmade bracelet in it.

"What is this Shijie? Why did you give me this?"  I asked

"It's yours. Your mom made 2 bracelet. One for you and one for your brother."  She said.

I stared at the bracelet. It reminds me of  my mom.

"S-She ma- made *sobs* this for me?"  I asked.

She nodded and patted my back.

'I don't know why I was feeling too much emotional by just looking at that bracelet. My mom made this for me may be that's why I was feeling attached.' I thought.