anxceitmus (requested)

Începe de la început

"M-maybe,"
"Lie,"
"Ok...ok...yeah, I kinda do," Virgil said, his face super duper red. Remus chuckled and pulled him even closer. Virgil squeaked and was shocked when Remus pressed their lips together gently. Virgil shyly kissed back but pushed Remus back after a moment.
"You're dating Dee..." he mumbled. Deceit chuckled and walked over, grabbing Virgil by his hips from behind.
"I don't mind, as long as I get a kiss too~" he purred. Virgil blushed harder and turned around, looking up at him. Deceit smirked and licked his lips slowly before pulling Virgil closer, kissing him gently. Virgil kissed back and soon, he was pressed between the two, Dee kissing him as Remus attacked his neck.
"G-guys," he breathed. "C-calm down," he bit his lip to stop from moaning as Remus grinded against him.

"Just relax, baby," Remus whispered in his ear, his tone telling Virgil they planned on doing more then kissing him.

⚠️SMUT STARTS HERE⚠️

"What are you going to do?" Virgil asked shyly
"Nothing you don't
want us to, but we have a few things we would like to do," Deceit said softly with a smirk.
"O-ok...but you'll stop if I ask?"
"Of course we will," Remus continued kissing Virgils neck as Deceit slid his hands up the smaller boys shirt. Virgil let the two do what they wanted, even though he was terrified of this. Not of being hurt, but he had never been with anyone like this before. So he had no idea what it would be like.

"You're alright," Deceit whispered, sensing Virgil's unease. "We would never hurt you,"
"Not unless you want us too," Remus giggled in his ear. Virgil was super red, feeling himself getting hard from their touches and kisses. Deceit noticed and chuckled.

The two taller sides pulled Virgil to Deceits bedroom (since it was cleaner and smelled better then Remus' room and was closer then Virgils)

Deceit pushed him down gently and kissed him whole Remus quickly stripped himself, then moved behind Virgil in just his dark green boxers.
"Relax, baby~ Remus is going to stretch you, ok?" Deceit whispered. Virgil nodded, letting Remus slip ripped jeans and boxers off. Remus slid his hands up and pulled the hoodie up. Virgil stopped him before he took his shirt off.

"C-can...can I keep it on?" He asked softly.
"If that makes you more comfortable," Remus said kissing his neck.

Virgil let out soft moans as Remus gently thrusted his fingers in and out of his hole.

"W-whats that?" He stammered.
"Stop, Remus. We don't want him cumming yet," Deceit chuckled. Remus pulled his fingers out as Dee quickly lubed his dick up.

"Are you sure this is ok, Virgy?" Dee asked.
"Yes! J-just hurry and get inside me!" Virgil whined. He had liked the feeling and wanted more of it.

Dee chuckled and gently pushed in, making Virgil moan loudly in pain.
"P-pause!" He cried. Dee stopped moving and kissed his cheeks.
"You're doing so well, baby," he whispered. Virgil seemed to like the praises, so the two started to praise and kiss him. Virgil was panting, let out loud moans and soft whines. Dee pushed in the rest of the way and tried to distract Virgil by kissing him, teasing him with his forked tongue. Virgil looked up at him and Dee gently wiped the tears away.

"You're doing wonderfully, Virgil," Dee cooed. Virgil bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut as Deceit started slowly and gently moving.
"When Dee is done, I get a turn," Remus chuckled.
"O-ok," Virgil stammered, whining from the unnatural feeling.

Soon though, Virgil was letting out louder moans, begging for more as Dee started going faster, moving his hips at a quick and rough pace. Remus was making marks all over Virgil, gently biting into his neck. Virgil whined, only now remembering that Remus had sharper teeth then the rest of them, while Deceit had actual fangs.