anxceitmus (requested)

Start from the beginning

After awhile, the three got hungry. So they got up, Deciet and Remus laughing when Virgil realized he wasnt wearing his makeup.
"Oh come on, you look cute," Remus smiled.
"No I don't!" Virgil whined, hiding in his hoodie. "I'm ugly,"
"Bitch, shut the fuck up," Deceit hissed. Virgil smiled shyly with a light blush. "You is BEAUTIFUL. Also, have you seen the man I'm dating?" Deceit pointed to Remus.
"Fuck you!"
"I mean...if you want to," Deceit teased.

"Shut uuuuup," Virgil whined, hiding in his hands more. The two laughed and hugged him.
"You're adorable, Virg. And if you can't see it, then we will make you see it," Remus smiled.
"Stop..." Virgil mumbled shyly. "Also, can one of you find my glasses? I can't see shit and my eyes hurt," Virgil took his contact lenses out as Remus grabbed his glasses, the two dark sides blushing when he put them on.

"You look adorable," Deceit said softly, smiling when Virgil turned red, looking away.

Virgil had glasses, but he hated how he looked in them. He thought he looked weird. He found they made him look really different. They made him look more 'soft' and 'cute' then he would like.

Virgil raided Deceits closet and stole a large black and yellow hoodie with a snake sliding up the left arm. The hoodie was huge on him, going mid thigh, the sleeves covering his hands.

"He looks so cute!!!" Remus hissed to Dee.
"D-do I look ok?" Virgil asked softly.
"You look wonderful," Deceit smiled. Virgil blushed lightly and sat down. Deceit made breakfast while Virgil told them everything that had happened the night before. Remus was pissed, and Deceit had to tell him to calm the fuck down.

Then, after breakfast, the three went to visit the light sides. Virgil held Remus' hand, his other hand by his face to try and hide more.

"What are you guys doing here?" Roman growled.
"Just came to ask what the fuck is wrong with all of you," Deceit growled. He pulled Virgil out fro behind Remus. "The fact that you can't see how sweet and funny and adorable this boy is shocks me,"
"D-Dee," Virgil mumbled, hiding in his hands.

"He lied to us," Logan stated, not looking up. "He never told us where he came from and why he needed to move,"
"Because I was scared," Virgil said softly, moving back behind the two taller sides. "You already hated me, why would I trust you with my past?"

"We didnt hate you until we found out you're a disgusting evil freak!" Roman roared. Remus snapped, swinging his mace at his brothers head.
"You shut your goddamn mouth!" He shouted.

Roman ducked and grabbed his sword. Virgil let out a soft noise of fear, gripping Deceit tightly. Deceit wrapped his cape around the shaking boy and pulled him close.
"Remus, enough," he said firmly. Remus whined and went to his side.

"Good boy," Deceit praised. If Remus had a tail, it would be wagging.

The three sunk out and sat on the couch, Remus and Deceit snuggling the smaller boy close.
"Its ok, Virgy," Renus mumbled. "They don't know what they're missing,"

Virgil smiled weakly as he started falling asleep, as if being here...being HOME made him calm enough to sleep for once.
"I love you guys," he yawned before falling asleep. Remus and Deceit smiled and each kissed his head.
"We love you too," Deceit chuckled.

A few days went by and Virgil actually started to like them. Even though he knew the two of them were together, he wanted to kiss them both.

"How do you feel about us?" Remus asked.
"You guys are good friends," Virgil said softly.
"Is that all?" Remus smirked. Virgil nodded and Deceit chuckled.
"Liar,"
"Are you sure you don't want us being...more then friends?" Remus whispered, hand under Virgils chin and lifting his head with a smirk. Virgil went red and bit his lip.