Me: Okay thanks

I dropped my phone and looked at my ceiling.

"Am I really any different than her?" I asked myself. "She stalks Kazuto. That's something that I don't-" I stopped and remembered something I did years ago. Kazuto and I were 12. He would always ride his bike to the video game store. I would follow him to make sure he didn't get hurt. But I didn't want him to catch me because he'd get mad. I knew that his well-being wasn't the only reason I followed him. "Nevermind." I sat up quickly. "What is different about us?"

Buzz Buzz

I looked at my phone. It was a private message from Rika. I opened it.

Rika: You wanna know about Sakura?

Me: Yeah

She sent me a link. I clicked it. It brought me to a news page about an arrest. I read the headline.

"Local teen arrested for attempted murder

Sakura Takahashi, a local 18-year-old girl, was arrested for attempted murder. She claimed it wasn't her. "I would never do that! I loved him! He loved me!" The police questioned the man after he was stable. He claimed that she had been stalking him for months..."

My eyes grew wide with surprise, and horror.

Me: Jesus, seriously?

Rika: Yeah

Me: Dammit

I tossed my phone onto my bed and thought. I guess I'm the lesser evil. I ran out of the room, entering Kazuto's room, he was still asleep. I grabbed his phone and went to Sakura's phone number. I hit the block option, then closed the app.

"Eat shit, bitch." I said as I put the phone down. I went back to my room and laid back down. I looked out the window, then slid the Amusphere on. I waited 5 seconds. "Link start." The same colorful lines flew past me, symbolizing that the game was loading.

***

I opened my eyes and looked around. All I saw were leaves. I was laying on a tree branch. I hopped down and opened my Player Window. I pressed the 'Friends' button, and tapped on Kirito. I looked at the map he was on. Floor 39? The floor boss. I tapped on Sinon. She was also on floor 39, in the floor boss arena. I flew to the teleportation gate.

"Teleport, Nolfret!" I shouted. My avatars disappeared, the regenerated in Nolfret. I flew to the dungeon entrance and began ascending the stairs.

***

I reached the top. There was a lengthy hallway with a red carpet leading to the large doors. I ran down the hall and stopped in front of the door. Thank god New Aincrad had a feature installed where you can enter during a battle, as long as you're friends with the fighters. I opened the door, first noticing the towering horrific beast. Then I saw Sinon firing arrow after arrow. Then there was Kirito. He was slashing again and again violently, as if he was back in SAO. They noticed the door and froze. I ran in, unsheathing my Tempest Saber.

"I'm here to help!" I yelled. They nodded and grinned.

(Kazuto)

I was about to activate another skill, but Leafa came through the door. I stopped in my tracks. She unsheathed her sword and ran towards us.

"I'm here to help!" She yelled. I was confused, but then nodded and grinned.

"Stay back and heal me for now! I'll let you know when to come in!" I called. She nodded and equipped her wand. I looked at the boss' health. Only 2 health bars gone. Leafa began chanting before my health went from half to full. I started a skill and slashed at the boss, then used skill connect, starting another skill in the opposite blade. I stabbed it, then twisted the blade. "Switch!" Leafa nodded and unsheathed her sword again, running at the boss. She used a Katana-based skill called Scarlet Fan. She slashed upwards, downwards, then a powerful thrust causing the boss slight knockback.