"Why are you sweaty?" I asked making him look down at his chest before back at me.

"I was working out" he said as I squint my eyes at his face which had collected sweat on his temples and the small amount of stubble above his lip.

"You have a gym here?" I asked skeptically.

"N-No, I was doing like push-ups and stuff" he said playing with the strings that had been hanging off my comforter. "Can we talk?" he asked.

"Isn't that what we are doing?" I sarcastically said making his lips perk up slightly before falling back into his frown.

"You know what I mean" he said.

"Okay" I said making him release a breath of air. "Let's discuss the wonderful beating I got today" I said causing his face to fall.

"It wasn't a beating Ara, I already told you that" he said as annoyance began to lace through his tone. "I feel guilty"

"You feel guilty?" I said making him nod. "Are you guilty for what you did or how I reacted?" I asked.

"I'm not guilty for what I did, you deserved it for questioning my authority" he said as I shook my head. "I feel guilty for not staying with you after" he said.

"It wouldn't have made a difference if you stayed with me or not, I would still be mad at you for hitting me with your belt" I said. "You forgot it in here anyways, its on the chair" I added. He nodded before looking back at me.

"I did that for a reason Arabella, when are you going to realize that you are a reflection of me. When people look at me, they immediately look at you to see if you are behaving. If you act out, nobody will take me seriously and will think I can be walked over and with the business I'm in you never want to be looked at as that" he said.

"When did I ever become a reflection of you? I never remember sighing up. You keep forgetting that you are basically forcing me into a lifestyle that I never wanted to begin with" I argued back, sitting up from the bed and resting on my hand.

"Yes but you have been here for almost a month. I have warned you since the say you got here that there are consequences to your actions but I guess that went in one ear and out the other" He said as he rubbed his eyes.

"That's not fair to me. I thought that by now someone would come and get me or I would be able to leave" I said making him release an irritated breath.

"Now why would you think that, Arabella? You are not going anywhere for a while. I don't know why you think that you are but you aren't. You should just get used to it and behave" he said.

I sat there for a minute in silence. What does he mean I'm not going anywhere? More importantly, how long is he thinking I am staying here? I don't think I'll be able to deal with him for much longer. I know I have the capability to listen to him, but I don't want to. I refuse to allow him to claim victory over me.

"I have said this to you plenty of times, the better you behave for me the easier it will be to live with me" he said making me growl to myself.

"I don't like being told what to do" I said.

"Your brothers never bossed you around? I find that hard to believe" he said making me sigh.

"Yeah they did, but I have no choice but to listen to them" I said. He raised his eyebrows and licked his bottom lip.

"Well now, you have no choice but to listen to me" he said. That single sentence alone had managed to make my irritation grow even more.

"Why?" I groaned. His smirk widened as his hands found their way to his knee.

"I already answered that, Ara. If you don't listen and behave it makes me look weak" he said. I rolled my eyes dramatically making him suck in a sharp breath. "Don't roll your eyes at me" he snapped.

I buried my face in my hands and rubbed my temples trying to rid the stress from them. Why must he be so complicated? Why must he be so controlling and dominating? Most of all, why must it be me that has to constantly deal with him?

"I think I'm going to go to sleep. I have a headache and the last thing the both of us need is another screaming match in the late hours of the night" I said sighing.

"Okay, me too" he said standing up off my bed finally giving me some space to breath. I went to lay back down on my bed, only for me to snap back up at Harry's actions.

Instead of going to the door and leaving like I had expected, he moved towards the small chair and footrest sitting in the front of my room. He moved the belt that he had hit me with onto the floor and laid his tall lanky body down on the chair. I growled before whining and rubbing my temple.

"Why? Why must you sleep in here?" I whined causing him to chuckle at my childish behavior.

"My room is messy and I haven't changed my sheets in a while so they're dirty" he stated as if it was completely normal to be sleeping in my room.

"Don't you have like two other guest rooms that have beds? Why don't you sleep in those?" I asked making him smile and look over at me.

"I only have one guest room other than this one and I didn't change the sheets in the other one either" he said. "So there is no way I will be sleeping on my dried cüm and some random whöres sweat" he said making me cover my mouth at his vulgar language.

"Do not talk like that around me!" I hissed as he smirked and crossed his arms behind his head and rested it in his palms. His legs were comfortably parted and his stomach was expanded because of the reach in his arms.

"Go to bed Arabella, its past your bedtime" he teased making me shake my head and try to force off the amused smile that was fighting its way onto my face.

How was he capable of doing this? One minute we are screaming at each other than the next he is making me want to laugh at his vulgar inappropriate jokes.

As I drifted off into a light sleep, I felt the bed dip once more. When I turned my head around, I saw Harry laying on the other side of the bed with his back turned to me. I wanted to kick him out and slap him for being in there but I was to busy fighting to keep my eyes open.

I'll worry about it tomorrow.

A/n:

oooo Harry and Ara in the same bed!

So my cover is already starting to irritate me baddddddd so if anyone wants to make me one that would be like awesome!

Comment what you think will happen next!!!

annnd comment something about you, anything, I want to get to know my readers!

Thanks for voting and commenting! Keep it up!