"Guys, something big is going down." Davey's voice echoed through the empty living room. She grabbed her TV remote and shut off her show.

"Someone's going down on who?" Tommy's voice rang.

"Dude," She started as she held down the button on her walkie, "Can you not be gross for five seconds"

"Shh, you love it Bennett." He replied seductively causing Olympia to roll her eyes.

"Eaton you disgust me,"

"Oh yeah?" He mocked.

"Guys." Davey Interupted "No, I was right. You know those missing boys? It's a serial killer."

"shit." Olympia said half believing Davey.

"My dad just got called in."

"Holy shit," Farraday spoke up, "You're not kidding. It's on the news right now." This caused Olympia to turn her TV back on and flip to the news.

"My house in ten." Davey said before the line went dead.

"This afternoon the Cape May Chronicle received a letter from an individual calling themselves the Cape May Slayer..." The news anchor said.

"Holy fucking shit." Olympia said in disbelief as she pushed her hair back. She picked up her bag and shoved her walkie and flash light in there and made her way to Davey's.

"He's lucky Ant's not home or my head would be on a platter." She muttered angrily to herself.

✩✩✩

"I can't believe something like this could actually happen here." Davey spoke up excitedly to everyone once they were all settled into his room. Woody was standing by Davey's dresser while Eats sat on the toy chest in front of Davey's bed. Olympia sat behind Eats on Davey's bed as Farraday was seated by the window.

"It could be anyone!" Davey continued. "This is the coolest thing that's ever happened to us."

"Davey!" Olympia said to him in disbelief. Eats just scoffed in response.

"Didn't they say he hunts guys our age?" Woody stated as Olympia widened her eyes to make a point. "Should we cool it with the late night manhunt?"

"Why?" Farraday asked getting upset. "None of the missing kids are from Ipswich and Cape May is, pretty frickin big,"

"It's not that big," Davey argued, "What is it, nine towns?"

"It's ten towns" Woody and Olympia said at the same time. She sent a smile towards Woody.

"Guys, how are you not freaking out that something's finally happening here!" Davey spoke up excitedly. Olympia rolled her eyes.

"Because there's no way it's gonna hit us," Eats said, stopping the basket ball in his hand from spinning. "Or this neighborhood," He stands up, "Dude, look at this place, you're desperate for crazy shit to happen." He looks up at all the posters on the wall then looks back to Olympia who is distracted by all the journal articles on Davey's wall. He smiled at her until Davey spoke up again,

"There's a serial killer on the loose." Eats rolled his eyes and picked up the basketball and started spinning it again, looking over to Davey as Olympia eyed the ball carefully, "What could possibly be more exciting?"

"Incoming titties, twelve o'clock!" Farraday yelled now with binoculars over his eyes by the window. Woody was the first to run over as Eats dropped the basketball to the floor.

"Move over Woody, Fatass," Eats said pushing him out of the way as he grabbed the binoculars from Farraday. Olympia picked up the basketball and saw a glimpse of Nikki getting changed in the window.

"Dude." Woody said offended as all the boys huddled around the window.

"Seriously guys," She said disgusted.

"If I was over there right now, she'd be pregnant." Eats said dreamily, Olympia felt her heart sink a bit. She took the basketball and threw it at Eats head.

"You're an awful person Eaton."

"Ow." He said glancing at Olympia angrily, he saw the slight hurt in her eyes as she kept her angry glare at him. He pushed away his feelings and looked back at Nikki undressing.

"Show her a little respect okay?" Davey spoke up, Olympia patted him on the shoulder thankful that someone had respect. "her parents are getting divorced."

"what?" Olympia asked but was soon ignored when Farraday spoke up,

"Statistically, that means shes like, seventy eight percent more likely to engage in pre-marital sex." Olympia wacked him in the head with the ball she picked off the ground again.

"Dude, seriously!?" She said angrily, Farraday sent her an apologetic smile but continued to look her way.

"You guys are disgusting," Davey agreed with Olympia.

"Whatever dude," Eats spoke as he lowered his binoculars. "You were thinking it." He handed off the binoculars to Woody.

"Bank it, and Spank it boys." Farraday spoke proudly. Olympia groaned and flopped on Davey's bed,

"I need new friends." Eats looked over to her for a second and smiled before returning his gaze on Nikki,

"Please turn around," Woody pleaded. "Please" Olympia rolled her eyes and sat up on the bed glancing at the four boys still surrounded by the window. In the reflection she saw Eats' eyes go wide.

"Shit get down!" All the boys ducked down except for Davey causing Nikki to catch his stare.

"DUDE!" Woody yelled. Earning a laugh from Olympia.

"Fuck!" Davey announced, which set Olympia off into more of a laughing fit. She fell off the bed still laughing. "Oh, I'm so fucked."

"Yeah you are," Olympia spoke up in between laughs now on the floor facing them. Woody's face reddened out of embarrassment as Farraday rolled his eyes at Davey.

                        Eats was focused on Bends, he hasn't seen her laugh that hard in a long time. Maybe before her parents passed, but it's been awhile since he's seen her smile. He thought she had a beautiful laugh, but he'd never tell her that. Even if he did slip out a compliment a couple hours earlier.

                 Maybe he shouldn't be so mean to her... She's been through a lot. But, so has he. 

✩✩✩

𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔩 ℑ'𝔪 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤

✩✩✩