Games: Part 9

We finished filming the movie and know we have lots of interviews.

Dylan, Thomas, and I go to our interview and I stand next to Thomas. He is in the middle of Dylan and I.

The interviewer is on the other side.

He tells us the game and says "Letters will pop up and you have to guess the quote"

I look at Thomas and he already looks defeated.

Thomas looks at me and whispers into my ear "Beat Dylan for me" he says softly. I try not to smile.

I nod and the game starts. Letter by letter they fill in and Dylan quickly says "Just keep swimming"

"And can you say where it's from?"

Dylan begins "Finding Ne-" "Yes" the interviewer says.

Dylan got the point dang it! Ok I gotta beat Dylan! I gotta win for Thomas!

Then the next quote comes up and I quickly say after a few letters "Run forrest run"

"Yes" the interviewer says.

"Oh ok" Thomas says. Thomas smiles at me. "Oh" Dylan says.

The interviewer says this is the last one. We look at the screen there is five words. Thomas says softly while the interviewer is talking "Oh I can't do this I have dyslexia"

Dylan looks at Thomas and says something.

Letter by letter the screen starts to fill second by second. After a few letters I say "You could never be her"

Then he says I won. Thomas smiles at me and I smile back. Then Dylan says "Isn't it 'You aren't her'?"

"Ah no it's 'you'll never be her'" The interviewer says.

Thomas, Dylan and I laugh awkwardly. I'm pretty sure that Dyl is correct.

We finish with the interview then we head to our next interview. We get into the car and I let Thomas sit in the front. Dylan starts to drive and I say truthfully "Well that was interesting"

"Yeah" Dylan says then adds "Was I right about my line?"

"Yeah you were, I didn't want to say anything to make it more awkward" I comment.

Then Dylan adds "It was already awkward in the first place"

"Mhm, well at least you didn't win" Thomas says.

I stick out my tongue "Yeah"

Dylan mocks me and says "Yeah" and then he sticks out his tongue while driving. I punch him in the arm playfully.

Dylan and I giggle which makes Thomas giggle.

(This was an actual interview.)

We arrive at our next interview and we instantly get greeted. The girl who is interviewing us says her name is Sally.

We say hi and then we jump right into the interview.

Sally asks us a few questions and we answer then she asks "Is there something you are very conscious of?"

I'm the first to speak "I'm very conscious of who I am and what kind of example I am to kids. I've always been very aware of how my decisions affect other people."

Then Thomas and Dylan say what they are conscious about, both similar to my answer.

"Do you ever sing in front of each other?" Sally asks.

"I only get to hear Thomas sing when he is with Kylie"

"Everyday on set someome asks Kylie to sing and she refuses to" Thomas comments.

"I don't like singing in front of lots of people" I mumble loud enough for them all to hear.

"I've heard them both sing, they sound really good together" Dylan tells the interviewer.

"Thanks Dyl" I whisper to him.

"Does everyone get along?" Sally asked.

I quickly am the first to talk "Uhmmm actually..." my lips form a straight line "we all hate each other..." I reply seriously.

Thomas giggles lightly at my answer, butterflies burst into my stomach as he does.

"Yeah" Dylan agrees noding his head.

Thomas starts laughing and Dylan and I give him a weird look at the same time. This makes Thomas laugh more.

"Is hating each other funny to you Thomas?" I ask seriously.

Then Dylan starts laughing. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Why are we like this?" I mumble as I unfold my arms and start giggling.

"We all get along very well actually, which is great um, yeah all of us get along very well" I state changing my answer.

"Did you have an instant bond?" She asks us.

The guys look at me. I point at myself and furrow my eyebrows. Dylan and Thomas both nod.

I smile and put my hand down "Yeah we all just had a great connection, it was like a puzzle piece" I look at Dylan and Thomas then back at the interviewer "We all just fit together perfectly"

"Like a puzzle piece" Dylan says laughing.

I nudge him in the stomach lightly with my elbow. He holds his stomach as if I punched him there.

"Yes, like a puzzle piece"

I look over at Thomas and see him smiling at me.

Word Count: 823