Human luna

AN please comment with your thought

Athena's POV

After I give both the boys a hug I can't help but smile and grab their hands in mine. And when I look up at Damien he says

"Now that you know that we are werewolves we have one other thing to tell you. We are the alphas of the blue moon pack and you will be are Luna, are equal"

I look at them as if I have seen a ghost me in charge of anything?? I say

"I can't I-iiii am not a leader figure I can't even keep myself in line let alone a pack of werewolves"

Then Lincoln says

"You are the Luna the moon goodness picked us for you, you are everything to us and this pack we will not force you to do anything but I feel that once you meet everyone you will see that you are a leader."

I look up to argue but my mouth just opens and closes. How do  you argue with something like that. The answer is you don't so I just nod on the outside but on the inside and my brain is racking it's self on how I am going to do something like this.

Lincoln's POV

I look down at are mate, Athena has only been in are life for less than a week but I already know that I would happily lay down my life to save hers in a hart beat and I know my brother would do the same. But for now we will show her up to own room so that she can sleep

" Kitten why don't we show you to our room you should sleep you've had a long day. Ok?"

She nods her head and we start to walk up to our room which is on the top floor of our mansion. We reach our room and she goes to change her clothes and then crawls into bed between me and my brother and falls asleep safe and sound.

Athena's POV

I wake up to find myself in between my to mates. Hmmm I could get used to this. I look up at Damien and look at the relaxed look that he has on his face when he is sleeping and I notice that he had a small scar on one eye brow. I'm about to curl up and fall back asleep when he says.

"You know that it is rude to stare at someone"

I can't help but blush and I hide my head into the nook of his arm and I can feel the deep vibrations from him laughing at me. I look up and she the Lincoln is still sound a sleep next to me and I do the unexpected and I role out of Damien's arms and straddle Lincoln and give him a deep passionate kiss and when I feel to arms snake around my hips and pull me always from his face and he says with a grin on his face

" I would love to wake up to that every morning kitten"

I can't help but giggle as Damien says we're is my my kiss? I lean over with a smile and give his a kiss as well.

AN I'm sorry for not posting very often but I work two jobs with a total of about 50 hours a week and on top of that I am a competitive swimmer and if their are any other swimmers reading this story they know how demanding the sport can be.

On that note I do plan on finishing this book but it will take some time so please keep reading it should be at lest 20 chapters or more.