New school

(Athena's POV)

Peep peep peep I role over and turn off my alarm clock. Today is my first day of school and let's just say that I'm not too excited. I've been to a new school every year sense I was 8. Now that I'm finally a senior this will be my last.

I get out and bed and stumble into my my bath room and look in my mirror. I have long wavy black hair and green eyes. I have an ok body but it has been through a lot. A car accident that killed my parents and abusive foster parents have left me riddled with scars the ones you can see and the ones you can't see.

I start to get ready for school. I'm not a makeup person and I don't dress fancy. Leggings and a baggy sweatshirt I good enough for me. I grab my bag and head down stairs to see that my foster parents are passed out on the couch. I just ignore them and head out to school.

School was only 15 minutes away from where I live. As I'm walking I keep getting weird stairs from people. But whatever it's only going to get worse when they find out I'm a mute. The bullying always starts then. I head to the school office with my note pad in hand to communicate.

As I walk in their is a middle age lady setting behind a desk. I write, my name is Athena White I'm here to pick up my schedule. She looks up to me with a weird look and says

" can't you use your words miss Athena"

I look back down and write, I am a mute. She looks scared at that moment and then scurries away to find my schedule.

She hands me my schedule and says " have a good day" I just nod and turn alway. I look down and at my schedule and see that my locker is number 135. I head off to find my locker. As I'm wandering around I sill keep getting weird looks but I brush it off and just think it's because I'm the new kid.

15 minutes later
I still can't find my locker. By now the halls are all pretty much empty except for the kids who look like they are going to skip. As I turn the corner of the hall I see a teacher ( thank god) I walk up to him and start to write, I'm new here can you show me where locker 135 is and where Miss snows English class is? I show him this and he says

"oh of course follow me"

I start to follow the teacher and try to map where we are going in my head. We reach my locker. I put all my books that I don't need in it and then follow the teacher to my English class.

We reach a door and he opens it for me and I smile as a thank you. I look around and it's just a normal school class room. And all of a sudden Miss snow my teacher says

"Glad you could join us you must be the new student Athena White "

I just nod my head

"You can go take a set next to the wood boys"

I turn and look Where she was pointing. Time stops and I see the two most attractive men I have ever seen. I just send their with my mouth agape staring. But what's even weirder is that they are staring back at me. Why would they care about me? I go to sit down although I'm suddenly very nervous. As I reach the desk one of them stands and moves over one seat. I look up at him with a confused expression.

He just smirks and says

" I thought you might what to sit between us"

What??? Who just says that to someone but I just take to seat and pull my hood over my head and hide. But I can feel them both looking at me. Then the one to my left speaks and says

"What is you name"

I look up with nervous eyes and see that he is smiling. I get my pen and note pad out of my bag and write, my name is Athena. I show him it and he says

"Athena, Athena what a unique but Beautiful name"

I blush

The one to my right nodded his head in agreement. This time he is the one to talk and ask why I wrote my answer down. I look down in shame as all the bad memories come back. I write, I am a mute, do you have a problem with that? I show him and watch him face as he reads. He reads the first part and frowns but then reads the second part and smirks and says

" no sweet heart I do not have a problem with that"

Sweet heart????? What? did I hear him right. After he said that they kept trying to talk to me but I just ignore them and keep him hood up and my eyes hidden. I feel kinda bad but him saying sweet heart kinda freaked me out.

At the end of class I wait till everyone got up to leave before I leave. But as I look up I see the two guys and realize they must be twins. But that's not weirdest part they are standing on either side of the door looking at me and waiting.

I slowly stand and walk towards them. For me to get out of the class I will have to walk right in between them. I move forward and as I am about to step through the doorway one of them asks what my next class is. I write down Math. They both just nod and say they will walk me. I just nod and start to follow them. As we reach my class they say goodbye. I smile and write,bye.

Finally the school day is over. But I still can't stop thinking about the twins. Who I have yet to know the names of. Why did they walk me to class? Do they like me? And if they do, do they both like me????

When I get home I walk though the door and see both my foster parents awake watching tv, Dang it. I try and just walk past but my foster dad stands up and walks over to me and starts yelling at me

" where have you been all day? You think you can just live here Scott free you need to put in some help around here!!!!!

I'm about you answer yes sir but before I can "smack" he hit me in the face and starts laughing. But all I think is great how am I supposed to cover this up tomorrow. He turns around and says

"make us dinner. NOW"

I go to the kitchen and start to make dinner. When dinner is done I bring it out to them in the family room to eat. I just take mine up to my room to eat. After I eat I do my homework and set my alarm for school tomorrow and go to bed.

Yayyy chapter one is done please comment and tell me what you think.