Namjoon came to them and looked at jungkook worried.

Jin-im here with him joonie.u go to the meeting.i will take care of him.

Rm-ok then-wait did my brother hurt u?

Jungkook smiled weakly.

Rm-that rat!-

Jk-its ok hyungie.u will be late.u will be fine.

Rm smiled and kissed jungkook's forehead then pecked jin's lips.

Rm-take care then hm?

Other two nodded and namjoon went out of the kitchen.

Jin-lets go and treat ur wound?

Jungkook nodded and went to taehyung's room.jin treated his wound while both of them planning something.After few minute someone knocked the door.jin opened the door.

Jin-what do want?

Jisoo-i came here to tell that me and tae are going to grocery becuz mrs.kim told us to get some things.

Jin-so??

He raised an eyebrow.

Jin-what do u want me to do?

Jisoo scoffed.

Jisoo-oh look who is talking.who are u to talk to me like THAT??u should be a maid or something.

Jin's eyes widened and turned red.

Jin-excuse me!!!!IM NOT A FUCKING MAID!!!!im taehyung's brother-in-law means namjoon's boyfriend and jungkook's friend!!!!u are just no one who is chasing a married man!!!go away before i chop u into pieces u bitch!!!!!!

Jisoo's eyes widened becuz of the sudden out burst.she quickly ran away and jin went inside.jungkook gave him a look.

Jin-that bitch.

Jk-who???

Jin-who else its jisoo.

After an hour taehyung and jisoo arrived home.jungkook and jin also went down becuz someone special is coming.they hear a door bell and jin pushed jungkook.jungkook got the signal and ran to the door.when he opened he saw

Jk-bambiiiiii!!!!!

He jumped on the boy who luckily caught him.

Bam bam-woah kookie.u have become so beautiful!!

Jungkook giggled and got off from him then pecked his cheek.

Jk-u are so handsome!!how is him?

He whispered the last part.

Bam bam-he is fine.he wanted to see u but yeah.

He whispered back.Well someone is burning right now.yes u guys are correct.

Huh if u can play i can play this too hubby.

Jk-come in bambii!!i made some snacks too.lets go and eat!

He dragged bam bam to the dining room while taehyung looking at him like he want to kill him.

Bam bam-omg i feel like im burning.

Jungkook giggled.

Bam bam-ur husband is scary actually.

Jk-hehe ikr.thank u for helping me for this bambi.he have to feel this too.

Bam bam-haha u are right kook.nowww what u have made for meee???

???-he didnt made anything for u.

Both of them looked at the person.

Jin-oh taehyung.whats wrong?

Taehyung glared at bam bam.

Tae-i came here to take whats mine!

He walked towards jungkook and throwed over his shoulder .Jungkook gasped and looked at taehyung.

Jk-tae!!

Jin-taehyung what are u doing?put him down.

Taehyung gave jin a burning stare but everyone knows that world wide handsome isnt afraid of others.

Jk-taehyung put me down!!!!!

Tae-SHUT UP JUNGKOOK!!!!!!

jungkook gasped and looked at taehyung in disbelieve.this is the first time he shouted at him.taehyung got angry becuz he is with bam bam.then what jungkook feels when taehyung is with jisoo?jungkook's eyes got teary.taehyung got back to his sense when he saw jungkook's eyes.he couldn't believe it.he just shouted at his baby.

Tae-j-j-

Jk-l-let me go.let me go!!!!u-u stay with that girl jisoo!!d-dont c-come to me!!i-i hate u!!!

Taehyung's grip loosened when he hear jungkook's words.jungkook quickly ran to taehyung's room while bam bam and jin also ran after him.taehyung fell on his knees and started crying.

Tae-NO!!!!

Jisoo ran to the dinning room hearing the sound.she went to taehyung and hugged him tightly.

Tae-w-what d-do i d-do now.h-he hates m-me!i-i l-love him s-so m-much.t-this i-is m-my f-fault.

Jisoo-tae its ok.calm down.

Tae-no!!!its not ok!!!!

Jisoo-he will be ok.let him calm down hm?

Taehyung nodded.

Ok for where i just dragged this story?idk actually.what do u guys want me to do next?oh and thank u for 4k reads!!!love u guys.i didnt thought that this would reach that much cuz this story is a mess actually.thank u for reading!!