"You seem to have a clean track record here Mr. Marcel." He looked over for a minute, "I can't say the same for you Ms. Brown."

"Your honor, I believe my client should get full custody of the child because he's stable. Not just physically but mentally. He's always been a helping hand and even has volunteered as a big brother at the recreation center." Attorney Adams spoke.

Judge Mulan looked up at me with a weird face.

"Ms. Brown, it states here that you were under suicide watch at Houston Hospital for 48 hours. It states here that you wounded yourself with a knife in your stomach. Not only that, but the comment from your therapists says here 'Ms. Brown needs a lot of help with loving herself and keeping her head above water. She's confused and needs personally healing before she can learn to love another human being." Judge stated.

"So you see your honor, how is Ms. Brown going to love a child if she hasn't even found love within herself—"

"Objection," Attorney Sioux began, "My client has found love within herself since she became a mother. She loves her child, and wants to have her child in her life. Mr. Marcel is asking for full custody with no visitation rights. What does that say about his character? Why would you want you child to grow up without his mother?"

Draco looked over at me, but I made sure to roll my eyes. I wasn't having this shit, not today, not ever.

"Your honor my client is obviously in the right here. Think about the child's future. Wouldn't you want your child to grow up in a happy home? You don't want your child to grow up with a mother that has these unstable thoughts about harming herself. Not only that, but it was over Mr. Marcel." Attorney Adams chuckled.

"So, what does that mean? When a man breaks her heart she's gonna harm herself? Just imagine, what if her child's there?"

"I think I've heard enough of this today." Judge Mulan stated, "I rule in favor of Mr. Marcel. Case closed."

Once he banged that gavel, I felt my soul leave my body. That was the last thing I felt before everything went black.

~~~
1 hour later.
~~~

I sat on the couch rocking back and forth with Kree in my arms. I held him so tight to the point where I would scream if he was away. This was my child, MY CHILD! I carried him for nine months and provided for him. It's like the judge didn't even care to think of me, there was justice served today.

"Kiana." Roman sighed squatting down in front of me. "Draco is at the door, he's here to get Kree."

"No." I shook my head.

"Kiana, you have to it's court ordered."

"NO!" I screamed causing Kree to start crying. I pecked his forehead and calmed him down. He was so beautiful, he was mines.

Out the corner of my eye I saw Draco. He had a car seat with him and another diaper bag. I looked up at him with nothing but rage and anger in my eyes.

"Chop, chop." He looked at his watch, "I got things to do."

"Man don't come up in here doing all that shit. Do you see what state she's in? You a foul ass nigga man I swear. You doing her like this for what? She would never do this to you!" Roman yelled.

"Hush. Don't you got some burritos or something to cook?" Draco said causing Roman to swing on him.

I got up and moved out the way just in time. I ran into the kitchen and laid Kree in his playpen. I ran back into the living room trying to stop them. It was happening so fast and I couldn't think straight. Roman was beating him up, like really throwing hands.

"Roman stop!" I screamed finally stepping in between them. It was hard, but I managed to get Roman away from him.

Draco got up and pushed past me going into the kitchen. I followed after him trying to grab Kree. He pushed me out the way causing me to start crying.

"Draco no!" I cried pulling on his shirt. "Don't do this! Please don't take my baby from me! Please don't do this!"

He turned around and pushed me hard as hell. I hit the ground feeling liquid run down my nose. I quickly got up trying to run after him.

"Draco—"

The front door slammed and the stuff was gone. I didn't even bother to run outside, I knew it wasn't gon help. I just sat on the ground as I screamed in pain. That's my child and I didn't even get to tell him I loved him. This was unfair! It was not right, it just wasn't.

Roman got up off the couch and punched a hole in the wall.

"I'm sick of him! I'm so fucking tired of this shit." He cried before sliding down the wall as tears fell down his face.

I crawled over to him and pulled him in a hug. He hugged me back letting his tears wet up the front of my shirt.

"I hate him Kiana." Roman sniffled, "I love Kree like that's my son. It wasn't supposed to be like this today. I've tried, and tried to keep a positive mindset but he really gets under my skin. I never wanted to put my hands on nobody Kiana. I don't fight, I just don't."

"Shh," I wiped my tears, "This isn't the end of the world. We're gonna fight him until we get Kree back. I promise you, this isn't the last of me."

I wiped my tears getting up from the ground. I stormed in the kitchen and grabbed the phone off the hook. I dialed a number and placed it on my ear. After about a minute or so the phone picked up.

"Hello?"

"Yes is this Juicy?"

"Mhm."

"Juicy, this Kiana. I know we ain't never seen eye to eye in the past but I know you wanted full custody of Kairi. Plus, how does 50,000 dollars sound?" I asked biting my lip.

She chuckled, "Sounds like you and me about to be real good friends."

"Meet me at Laney Park early tomorrow morning. I have a plan."