"Oooor, We could just get us all Takeout, better than running around getting different food?" She said and pointed to a little Chinese restaurant.

"Sureeee, You seem pretty hungry" Marinette smirked, Lucy groaned and started to run faster.

"VERY hungry" she said and started to order, Marinette followed her shortly but something caught her sight, her eyes widen and she gulped, a few people passed by what she saw, now it was gone, she started to pant and think.

No! Why now! Why do they want to appear now!?

"Marinette!" Lucy yells can damage your ear drum, Marinette snapped back to reality seeing Lucy got the food.

"Uuhhh, ya'lright ? " Lucy spoke with her Brooklyn accent, Marinette nodded fastly then checked behind her.

"Y-yeah, umm, i think you should go back to the girls without me, I'll be back in five" she said then walked away before lucy could say something, Lucy shrugs and walks away from the scene.

"Where are you? You coward! Wait, maybe I'm the coward here..."

Marinette thought, she walked nervously around checking every corner of the mall, but she couldn't find her.

She saw her running for a split second then disappeared, she gulped as she heard a giggle that killed her long ago, she ran towards the giggle, until she reached a park outside the mall.

She walked towards a tree and leaned on it, she panted since she was both tired and nervous.

"Marinette ~" that sweet sick voice was heard again, Marinette clenched her fist and growled.

"Stop it ! Come out Lila!" She bitterly yelled, then she felt a presence behind her, she turned and raised her chest up.

Lila Rossi, Was standing in front of her, Wearing sunglasses and a wig to be unrecognized by people, honestly anyone could know her by thinking.

"I missed you sooooo much Marinette! We're going to have very much Fun" Lila growled, she stepped forward as Marinette took her stands.

They were now 1 foot apart from each other, glaring until there eyeballs would melt, but Lila suddenly pulls Marinette with her.

"Let me go!" Marinette struggles, Lila lets her go and removes her glasses and wig, Marinette realizes she took her to a dark alley.

"What do you want Rossi!?" Marinette snarled, Lila laughed as it seems it was the joke of the year.

"Your so silly! You don't know what i want!? Haha, I want to see you lying dead on the floor! But unfortunately, I'm not here for you" Lila sneered, Marinette was about to tackle her but stopped because what Liar Rossi said.

"Woah, What do you mean? What do you want?" She takes a step back, but Lila shakes her head while smirking.

"It's not what i want, i mean i used too, but not anymore" She started, then she said one name that Marinette never thought she'll hear again.

"Dussu! Come out! Meet Ladybug !"Dussu suddenly appears then flies over to Marinette.

Dussu realized that she had a frown, so the blue kwami sent her an apologizing smile, then that gave the blunette some confidence.

"You know what Lila! Your going to be arrested, You killed your mother, pretended to be kidnapped just to join the league of assassins, and help them, I'm not even sure they even have a leader! But I'm not going to let you loose creating disasters everywhere! I'm going to protect the miraculous with all my life! Because I'm a Damn Guardian!" She snapped, Lila yawned and gave her a bored look.

"Are you done yet? Anyway...." She started and suddenly she pounced on Marinette, the guardian didn't expect that, she had let her guard down easily.

"Listen here Dupain-cheng! most of what you said was not true! And yes i did kill my mother! She never cared about me! It's her fault my family broke apart! And i don't care about helping the assassins! As long as it involves you being hurt, I'm in, and you will be this time Dupain-cheng! Those were stupid sheep to listen to me! But now i have a full army of killers out to seek you! So you better watch your back! Or Someone you love will pay the price! I don't play little lie games anymore!" she yelled then got off her.

Marinette got up quickly and undust herself.

"You better give me the miraculous now, this is your last warning" Lila growled lowly, Marinette pretended to think before saying ' Oh'.

"What about never Lila!" She yelled, Lila shrugs and to the end of the alley and disappears, Marinette didn't care about where she left.

She was thinking about Lila hurting her close ones...

Lila was bluffing...Right?

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Finally! Where have you been!?" Chloe rushed to Marinette gave her a bone-crushing hug, she didn't hug back because she wasn't paying attention at all.

Chloe raised a single eyebrow before backing away, they silently sat at the table, Marinette ate her food and told them ' Goodbye ' before rushing away.

They girls shared a glance before saying ' Dips on her Chocolate latte!"

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Double Chapter in one day! Wow, I'm feeling Generous today :3 Plus i really want to finish this book, it's getting better by each chapter.

Lila Rossi has made her move! What are the league and Lila thinking to do next? :0

~Be_Spoiled03