Blow your mind (mwah)

I drove into the parking lot for Georgewale High while blasting Blow Your Mind by Dua Lipa. It wasn't very big, neither was it very small. In fact, it was a perfect size.

I know it's hot

I know we've got

Something that money can't buy

Fighting to fifths

Biting your lip

Loving too late in the night

I was determined to make a change, last year had been a disaster and I was not going let anything affect me, this was going to be my yea-

"Hey Auburn, mind if I SLYTHERIN your pants?" A stoner jerk yelled from across the parking lot.

" Dude that's Auburn, don't give her shit, we like that one," his friend said as he elbowed him in his side before turning to me and saying, "Have a great day, Auburn. I'll see you in homeroom." I smiled and nodded at him.

Tell me I'm too crazy

You can't tame me, can't tame me

Tell me I have changed

But I'm the same me, old same me

Inside

I walked into the homely buildings of Georgewale high towards the reception where I quickly got my time-table without interacting much but shooting an occasional smile to people. I got to Room number 403, my homeroom, I sighed and went in. We had Ms. Olive as our homeroom teacher. She was a nice teacher, always looking out for her students.

"Hey Auburn, how was your summer?" Kaden, the stoner jerk's friend, asked.

"Hey Kaden, it was pretty good. How was yours?" I replied with ease as I looked around for my seat.

"It was great, thanks for asking. I went to my cousins place; it was so much fun, and I hooked up with so many girls! Kaden replied eagerly.

Oh wow, that is so great. Im really happy for you, I replied as I sat down.

Oh, would you look at that! Im right behind you! We can talk all the time now! Kaden exclaimed eagerly.

I smiled at him instead of replying and looked to my left to see who my new partner for the term was