Chapter 7 : Rachel

Okay so this chapter be longer than the other ones and kinda all over the place in some parts just warning ya.

???

I was waiting for her for Catra. When I saw her walk out with a group of people I ran towards her and went to punch her.

Catra's pov

I walked outside and a fist came towards me. I dodged it easily then swept my foot across the floor knocking my opponent off her feet and onto the pavement. She let out a groan and I stuck my hand out to help her up. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her onto her feet, "You got me again" She said. "Yeah I'm the King what did you expect duh" I tell her. She shoves me playfully and says "Yeah yeah I know all hail King Catra but how'd I do?" "You have gotten faster. Have you been running and practicing lately." I asked "Yeah" she responded. "Aww all that for little old me" I tease her. "Shut up Catra." She yells at me. "Did you just tell me the KIng to Shut up Rachel did you?" I say mock seriously. "Yes" She says with a smirk on her face. I roll my eyes and turn around to see all of my friends' faces. They all had wide eyes and their jaws were dropped Rachel and I busted out at the laughter. "WhAt is GoInG ON?" Bow yells at me. "Why was she trying to fight you Catra?" Adora said, walking up to me. I looked at Rachel and Rachel looked at me and nodded. "You sure I mean you don't know them" I tell her. 'I trust your judgment after all you did become friends with ME." She says with a smug smile. I growled and said "Yeah it was clearly a mistake so I shouldn't even trust my own judgment."

Insert awkward silence and shocked people.

"Geez Catra I didn't know you felt like that maybe I should just go" She said with a fake pout before she busting out laughing. I laughed and then said "did you wreak". Rachel looks Catra in the eyes and says " I swear on my life that I did not crash your ride." "I would be relieved if your life actually meant something." I told her, smirking. "CaTRa WhaT IS wrONG wITh YoU IS How yoU TreAT YoUr FrIeNdS." Bow yelled at Catra. "Hey hey it's fine we are just messing with each other dang." I say. Whoa take a chill pill voice crack megee" Rachel says. Glimmer says "Are you related to Catra because I have only heard you talk once and am already convinced your sisters." Rachel laughs and says "You could say that, we grew up in the same foster home until I became too old and was kicked out." Scorpia gasped and looked like she was going to cry. She grabbed Rachel and I before she said "I didn't know you guys grew up in foster care. I'm so sorry.' "There's no reason for you to be sorry it's not your fault." Rachel says. I yelled "LET me out SCORPIAAAAAAAAAAA" Scorpia put them both down and Rachel laughed and pulled Catra into a hug as she said "I'm still the only one you let hug you thats sweet." I pull away and says "Don't give yourself too much credit. I hugged Lonnie today." Rachel's eyes went wide as she said " You hugged Lonnie, like you started the hug? The girl who had a crush on you but you didn't want to date her and couldn't because of Ms.Weaver Lonnie?" She asked. "Yes that Lonnie what other Lonnie is there and stop exposing me geez." I pushed Rachel and laughed. "And yes I did initiate the hug" I say proudy. "Yeah I doubt that," Rachel says. My proud face fell and I started yelling at Rachel "I CAN BE NICE IF I WANT TO AND YOU KNOW THAT MAYBE I JUST WON'T HUG YOU ANYMORE. Rachel starts laughing and then says "I am always the one who hugs you Catra. I growled, then said "Whatever" and turned my head away. Rachel moved my face and smiled at me then said "Are you going to introduce me or is that too formal for you."

Adoras pov

Catra and this girl were getting along really and for some reason I felt jealous. I wonder if they were more than friends. That thought made me feel sick and I didn't like it so I stopped thinking about it. The thought also made me mad. I'm not gay so I couldnt like her like that just as a friend. Right?