~Ch. 27 - Father Daughter Dinner~

Comenzar desde el principio

~Time Skip~

Your class all gathered around in their hero suits in front of All Might for basic training. You were only wearing part of your suit as you didn't wear your belt or thigh holders full of knives. You couldn't stand the sight.

"Let's start!" All Might announced. "Since you've all gotten back from your internships, we will have fun with a rescue training race! This is Field Gamma! Youll be broken up into 5-6 person groups and train. I will send a distress signal from somewhere inside, Its a race who will rescue me first!"

You all gathered into groups and waited for your turn. The first up was Ojiro, Deku, Iida, Sero, and Mina.

"I think Deku is at a disadvantage," Momo spoke and Jiro responded, "True, I still don't know how good he is..."

"He's gonna lose. Shitty nerd..." Bakugou muttered.

"He's good and has a few tricks up his sleeve since I saw him. Don't underestimate him." You piped in.

"Stop defending him, it's annoying! You are both useless!" Bakugou shouted back at you.

"I'm not defending him, I'm correcting your idiocy caused by having such a self-absorbed personality and outlook dipshit," You glare at Bakugou and smirk. The class around you was quiet. If it were anyone else calling him that, he would have killed them. You guys had an unspoken understanding.

"Villain!" Bakugou yelled to which you replied, "Boom-Boy!"

You turn to the screen and watch as the match starts. Sero immediately uses his tape to maneuver around the course. Mina slides around using her acid and Ojiro uses his tail to move. Iida ran using his engines of course. So far, Sero was in first place... but not for long.

Deku flashed by him using One for All at only 5 percent, going lightning speeds. Your peers went insane as they watched but you stayed quiet and smirked. Right before he was about to win, of course, he trips. Sero won by just a hair.

"Told you. He still has a lot to learn but he's growing. Never underestimate your opponent," You smile as you saw the results.

You were up next against Kirishima, Denki, Jiro, and Mineta. It was over pretty quickly as you just teleported into the air and spotted All Mights location. You teleported to his and won in less than a few seconds. You were at an advantage after all.

After all the training, you headed back to the locker rooms to change. You and the girls were making small talk before you heard some commotion.

"Hey guys, you hear that?" You spoke up. The girls listened and Jiro stuck her headphones in the wall while you used Hyper-Senses.

"Peeping is a criminal act Mineta!" You heard Iida yell. Jiro heard and turned to you while you nodded.

You pointed to the location of the noise and she got ready. Right as Mineta started to get his eye close to the hole, Jiro stuck her ear jack into the hole and stabbed his eye. He screamed from the other side.

"We will fix that immediately! Thanks you two!" Momo spoke up as she continued to change.

~Time Skip~

It was at the end of the day and you were just about to head home.

"Deku! Let's go!" Uraraka called out from beside you.

"Sorry but I have to stay here after school for a bit. Head home without me, I will see you guys tomorrow!" Deku waved you all off. You thought it was weird but shook it off.

As you were about to step out the door, you thought about something. "I'll take a rain check too. There's something I need to do..."

Your friends nodded and headed off as you lingered in the classroom as the students piled out. You waited patiently as the rest left before you made your way over to the teacher's desk.