Chapter 11||No way

Start from the beginning

"Nope, thanks, I've got it." I held the bigger bag to my chest, effectively causing the others to fall.

Great.

"Let me help you." The stranger's voice is deep and sounds way too familiar.

The moment I see his tousled green hair, I roll my eyes at him. He stooped to take some bags up.

"Jacob, I don't want your help." I grabbed the bags from him, hugging them to my chest and stepping off to my mother's car.

"No, wait!" I heard footsteps behind me.

I ignored him, packing the groceries into the trunk.

"I know we haven't been on the best of terms, we could get a chance to know each other." He sounded desperate.

"No thanks." I don't believe this guy. What does he want now?

"What do you want now?" I said bluntly, opening the car door.

"Just one date is all I ask for."

I stopped dead in my tracks. Is he high?

"No." I stared him straight in the eye.

He looked confused for a moment. I ignored him once again, getting into the car and closing the door. I was putting on the seat belt when he spoke again.

"If you don't go out with me I won't move." I looked up and he was in front of the car.

"That's fine by me," I said starting the car, staring dead at him.

I can't help but smile at how pathetic he looks.

He looked serious about this. And I'm dead serious as well.

I stepped on the gas and the car thrusts forward, I think I hit him.

But I don't care. I keep driving until the car hits a bump and I heard the sound of bones being crushed.

It's my favorite sound.

***back to reality.

I rolled my eyes and let out a long sigh.

"Fine," I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

He looked contented, flashing a smile at me before moving out of the way.

I gave him a nod before leaving the parking lot.

Something doesn't feel right here, I just hope he's being genuine about this. I don't need another person trying to take advantage of me.

Why would he stalk me just to go out with me if he hates me and a couple of days ago he couldn't even stand the sight of me?

I still don't believe him.

Although maybe he's interested.

I'm just going to let myself think for a moment that maybe he's interested.

I parked the car inside the garage and got out, taking the bags inside.

I put them on the counter and start to pack them out.

When I'm done I sit down on the bar stool for a break and take out my new phone to download candy crush on it.

The game is addicting.

"Well. Well. Well. Look who's turning into a big girl now." My mother slurred.

I'm stuck to my seat when she slowly makes her way over to me, gripping onto a half-empty bottle of brandy.

"I'll take these, thank you very much." She grabbed the keys out of my hands.

"I'm sorry I took them without asking, I just had to get some groceries for the house." I flinched, waiting to be slapped.

"Ssh... just ask me next time." Her eyes were droopy and her hair was messy.

"Yes, ma'am," I said relieved that she didn't slap me. I took the opportunity to dash upstairs.

I closed the door immediately and flopped unto my bed.

I wonder what Darcy would think about me going on a date with her brother. Should I tell her or just keep it to myself?

Wouldn't that make me a bad friend if I don't?

It's bad enough that I've accepted his offer so I might as well just go out with him first. If I don't enjoy myself I won't tell her, cuz it wouldn't make sense. Or would it?

If I enjoy myself I'll have to tell her. By this time I'm gnawing at my nails anxiously. It's a terrible habit, that's hard to get rid of.

my phone lit up and a message on the lock screen appears from an unknown number.

*I'll be there soon* I read the message.

*who is this?* I replied.

*Jacob;-)* I feel a wave of relief and annoyance at the same time.

*oh ok* I texted back.

*save my number* I wasn't going to reply, but I immediately saved him as 'buttface'.

I laughed for a bit before getting off the bed to look for my outfit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If u enjoy what I write you can leave a comment and vote.

-stay safe

~killerbeanqxeen