Oopsie

So..previous today I said that I bought watercolors and I was pretty sure that I was gonna make a mess.. And I did! I wanted to try them so I set up a workplace with the paper, water, tape colours etc.

And my mind was blank as soon as I sat down to colour. And once upon a time, my brother was such a drawing freak that he used to draw anything he sees. I used to play and mess with his colours a lot like smearing them on my face leaving the caps open and so on.

So today, he suggested that he wanted to draw and gave me a thousand lectures on how to paint for example: (Art is like the saying, I forgot the saying :P) and ended up making a freaking mess. He made like um..a Mauve colored long leafed flowery mess and outline it with FREAKING black and BROWN and he eventually gave up and kept writing '&' on it with brown and..

You could obviously imagine my expression (=_=)

P.S he wasn't using any water underneath it.

My freaking preparation!!

So while he was messing with that paper I just took another paper and starting the wet on wet technique and started to play around with a few colours and.. It was not good but eventually after building up the colors again and again and ended up with this..

 It was not good but eventually after building up the colors again and again and ended up with this

And flowery mess that my brother made was made into..

Today was indeed fun and I laughed and learned a lot

Today was indeed fun and I laughed and learned a lot. And I love the painting since it's my first time ever with painting. As a FIRST try its looks pretty good❤❤👌

I ArtOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara