Part 1 The beginning

3RD P.O.V.
It is a beautiful day out now, the birds are chirping, animals are calm, the farmer is tending to his farm, the trees are-

BAAAAMMMMM!!!!

A certain space pod crashes down on the farm.

Farmer: Oh my god no my marijuana patch! l... mean-er... Carrot patch! Yeah!

The Farmer got to his car and drove to the crater. He grabbed his Super OP Gun and got out of his vehicle.

Pod AI: Welcome to Earth.

Farmer: Oh my god it's sonic the hedgehog... Oh wait it's A-ALIEN!!!

Alien: Finally got on this dead plan- Oh, DID KAKAROT SCREW THIS UP?!!!

Farmer: HEY YOU!

Alien: Who dares, a earthling what's his power level (looking at the farmer with his scouter), a power level of....... 5, what a joke.

Farmer: PROTECT ME GUN!

The farmer fired at the alien, the alien caught it and flicked it back at the human.

Alien: Did he die.... he's weaker then l thought...
*Timeskip*

The Alien used his scouter to look for his brother Kakarot, and he flew to the nearest large power level he found.

It turns out it wasn't Kakarot, but a Namekian! The Alien approached the Namekian, who was talking to him self how he will kill Goku? Who is Goku, it doesn't matter, anyway, the Alien dropped down and noticed this was not Kakarot.

Alien: Oh, you're not Kakarot.

Piccolo: (Sarcasticly) Yes, l have green skin, pointy ears, and a turban, and who's Kakarot a carrot?

Alien: Ooh, a smart one huh? Well l hate smart a**es, so you know what I'm going to do? I'm going t- Wait what!!??

Having received a higher power level from his scouter and rose into the air, looking towards the direction of the power level.

Alien: Judging by the average power level of the Namekian and the earthling, the chances of this being Kakarot is very high, oh well l'll just go and check it out then!
*At Kame House*

Bulma: Hey guys!

Krillin: Hey Bulma!

Goku: Hey Everyone!

Krillin/Bulma: Hey Goku- umm

They notice the little kid in Goku's arms.

Krillin: Okay, listen Goku, just because we picked you up from the middle of a forest, doesn't mean you can do that to random kids.

Goku: l don't know why you would say that, because this is my daughter, Gohana!

He set Gohana down, and she walked over to everyone.

Gohana: Hi I'm Gohana!

Everyone had completely shocked faces. But, Bulma noticed the dragon ball on Gohana's hat.

Bulma: Hey, Goku, is that a dragon ball?

Goku: Huh? Yeah.