18 laps,two legs

Authoress' note.
Hey guys! I got a little bit of data,as some of you may know. I really am runnin'n low on data!

Mostly because something happened with the router and blah blah.

So,I decided that instead of going on other stuff,that I should update my book, especially this one.🇯🇵🇿🇦
___

You looked around,to see if anyone would be training with you. No one behind, infront or next to you.

"Who's training with me?"

"Yours truly," he grinned.

"Is it even allowed?"

"Who cares?"
"Me!"
You jolted your eyes to look at Tatsuya who was already looking at you.

You couldn't see he's expression from afar. But it looked like he was smiling?
Why though?

"So first thing's first." Hiroto started.
"Run around the field,uhh 18 times."

Your head quickly turned to the gray-haired male. This was shocking!

"Well, let's go! Princess."

You started jogging, trying to articulate the fact that Hiroto was actually training you.

Nope,I can't process this much

You looked back to see Hiroto behind you,
"Keep it movin' gorgeous!"

But still! How could he want you to run around this huge field 18 times!?

Once you passed the corner of the field you were already breathless. Your lungs already giving up. And you thought your training was hard!?

I can't...

You stopped for dear oxygen, breathing heavily,your legs drained.

Breathe...f/N! Breathe–

"Agh!?" You springed up straight,when you suddenly felt something hit you.
"Oww!"

Hiroto had just spanked you,pretty hard.
"C'mon princess! Let's get it moving!" He smiled,showing no sighs of fatigue or tiredness. "Let's go! let's go! let's go!"

"I don't think I can... Hiroto-san..."
"Want me to spank you again!?"

He!?

Was this a threat!? Was he threatening you!? With a spank?
Are you seriou–

"I'm going!!" You dodged his incoming hand.

~6 laps later~
You got at least 16 spanks for stopping,even for one second. Everytime you started to walk instead of jogging Hiroto would make you run,until he decided you were miserable enough.

Tatsuya gave you a thumbs up,everytime you passed. Suuzuno just glared at you, Nagumo smiled before turning around.

"Get those beautiful legs moving!!"

Does he have to add a adjective everytime he describes me!?

Hiroto was a little behind,it was obvious he was doing it on purpose though. He was walking but still able to keep up.

Yeah.. that's how slow you are.

There was a gap between the two of you,but you could still hear him from afar.

"I'm gonna start running! YOU BETTER MAKE SURE I DONT CATCH UP!"

No!

Your eyes glanced back to see Hiroto charging towards you .
Pretty fast.

"No!!!!!"