take a seat, please

You looked down at the paper you had in your hand and checked who your new registered teacher was.
'Mrs kanji' it read,

So where am I supposed to go? this map has everything that I need except for a map, something that I actually seriously need.

You thought

You looked around, you could only see people entering the school.

Not knowing which one you should choose to ask for directions. You decided to quickly approach the girl who was about to enter the school in hopes that she's a friendly person

You ran towards her "Erm.. hello, my name is F/N, it's nice to meet you, I wanted to ask where's class 04?"

"Heyyyy, name is Caroline! You must be the new girl ,I'm heading to class 04 right now ,you can tag a long with me if you'd like."she smiled.

"Oh right! Thanks."

"It was my pleasure, anyway ,tell me more about yourself, why did you come to Eisei?"

"Well my parents move around Japan a lot ,so I have to move from school to school to school, sometimes it's nice, but most of the time it's stressful because you have no idea how people at the school are gonna be like."

~~

The both of you headed to class 04 which was on the first floor.
Class was soon to begin

"Hey F/N, I wanna introduce you to my friends... F/N that's Kiyama, Kiyama that's F/N
Midori this is– oh who I'm I kidding...
I can't say that for every one of you Every body this if F/N."

"Wait, are you on Eisei's aoccer team?!"

She nodded happily.

"But don't worry ,I'm not one of those people who are extremely rude just because I'm on the team. We have someone else who already does that."

You smiled at her ,you knew exactly who she was talking about, definitely thankful he's not here.

"Nice to meet you all!"

 The bell rang.

You were happy because you had just made new friends and you wanted to experience life in Eisei ,but just then a horrific thought entered your mind.

Oh shoot, what if he is in my class!!