Aiko

°•°𝑹𝒖𝒏, 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆~•°•

-', ♤ 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 ::
➙ @Jiang_YingYue_04

-', ♧ 𝑭𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 :: (𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆)
➙ Japanese Name: Aiko Sakura (渡辺愛子さくら)
➙ Korean Name: Stage name: Ji Ah and Aiko 

-', ♤ 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆 :: (𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆)
➙ Aiko

-', ♧ 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 :: (𝒎𝒂𝒙 4.)
➙ Ying or Yue
➙ Dance Machine
➙ Mint Choco Princess 
➙ Visual Goddess 

-', ♤ 𝑨𝒈𝒆 :: (𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒕)
➙ International Age: 18 years old turning 19 years old
➙ Korean Age: 20 years old

-', ♧ 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 :: (^^)
➙ December 31, 2001

•°• 𝑰𝒎 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒆?°•°

-', ♤ 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒕 ::
➙ Black on Black

-', ♧ 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌-𝒖𝒑 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒕 ::
➙ Go

-', ♤ 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 ::
➙ Jang Wonyoung from IZ*ONE

-', ♧ 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌-𝒖𝒑 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 ::
➙ Baek Jiheon from Fromis_9

-', ♤ 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 :: (𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒕 )
➙ Korean 

-', ♧ 𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚 :: (^^)
➙ Korean

-', ♤ 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 :: 
➙ Seoul, South Korea

-', ♧ 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 ::
➙ Seoul, South Korea
➙ Shanghai, China

•°• 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 12 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚?°•°

-', ♤ 𝑺𝒖𝒃-𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 :: (𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒕)
➙ Bright-Diamond 
➙ Shine-Diamond 
➙ Star-Diamond 

-', ♧ 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 :: (^^)
➙ Main Vocalist 
➙ Face of the Group
➙ Sub-Rapper 

-', ♤ 𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 :: (𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑶.𝑪 𝒂 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅.)
➙ 167 cm (5’5) ( It Baek Jiheon height because I didn’t know what height I should put)

-', ♧ 𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 :: (𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑶.𝑪 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒕)
➙ 41 kg (90 lbs) ( It Baek Jiheon weight because I didn’t know what weight I should put)

-', ♤ 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 :: (𝑩𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔/𝒘 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏)
➙ Energetic: She is very energetic only around her close friends and she is super energetic only when she is very excited about something.
➙ Playful: She is also very childish and loves to run or jump around everywhere, whenever she is with the other girl because she doesn't have to act responsible since she was the maknae of the group.
➙ Cheerful: Her cheerfulness is on another level than what you expected from an average cheerful person. She loves to smile, so she would always seem to smile.
➙ Quiet: She doesn't really like to speak often and she prefers to keep her thoughts to herself, but importantly she especially hates talking to people that she's never met before.
➙ Introvert: She isn't a social butterfly because she doesn't like to state her opinions because she doesn't want to hurt anyone other people since she tends to diss that person whenever she isn't in bad mood and causes she is super shy.
➙ Shy: She is super shy, so when people talk to her, she would get shy, which causes her to blush and stutter a lot while trying to talking to them. She doesn't very like to express herself and she can get very easily nervous when it comes to socializing with people that she isn't close with.
➙ Picky Eater: She is super picky and she wouldn't eat anything that she doesn't like. She doesn't like to eat a lot of things, so it can be very hard to cook for her most of the time.
➙ Savage: She can spit out super clever burns and she is very savage to only those that are close friends, but this only happens when she isn't in a good mood or when they annoyed her way too much. She can also be very savage to those that are mean or rude to her friends. Her burn can be very hurtful, so you shouldn't mess with her.
➙ Backfire: She isn't very the type who backfires you back, but she would only do it for fun back sometime. 
➙ Sassy: She would be very sassy only when she felt like it, but it slowly became a habit, so sometimes it just happened without her even knowing.
➙ Kind/ Caring: Although Ying Yue is an introvert and she doesn't talk much, she deeply cares about her friends and family. She doesn't usually express her sympathy openly, but when she does, she can be very useful because she is very good at comforting others and giving them advice. She is very kind to others and isn't the type of person to judge on others on what they do or say. She can't easily reject people when they confess their feelings toward her or ask her for help. She loves helping out and she is very useful.
➙ Moody: She can't keep her mood uncontrol just yet, so her mood swings can change very fast. When she is moody, you should just leave alone or else you just get your feelings hurt.
➙ Naive: She can be very naive because she can't notice the oblivious things, but she is super smart.
➙ Therapist: She might be quiet and young, but she is a good listener that gives out great advice for her friend's problem and it always works out.
➙ Smart: Her intelligence levels are above everyone in her grades and even higher than some people in the higher grade because she always studies hard as a child. She was very smart that she even went to many contests for even the higher grade students and would always win first place.
➙ Protective: She is very protective of her friends because she wants them to only experience great things in life and never has to experience what she experienced as a child.
➙ Violent: If anyone hurt her friends, she would attack them right away. She knew how to fight because she used to take lessons and she was a black belt in Taekwondo. She is very fast and she is really good at kicking.
➙ Loyal: She would never betray anyone and she is even willing to take a bullet for her love one 
➙ Mysterious: She is very secretive and she is like a shadow in the school
➙ Sarcastic: She is very sarcastic when she talks and everyone knows that her sarcasticness can be very hurtful.
➙ Cute/Adorable: She is super cute and adorable, so she get adored by so many people at her school. She is just soft and super innocent since she was young and no one teaches her bad stuff. She is kind of clumsy, which is one other thing that people found her cute for.
➙ Fragile/ Sensitive: She is very sensitive and fragile just like a baby, so you have to be very careful with your actions and words around her. She acts tough and everything, but she can cry very easily.
➙ Insecure: Ying Yue doesn't feel very comfortable with or about everything about herself. She prefers to wear clothes that cover most of her body or oversized clothes, so that she doesn't have to show her body shape to anyone. 
➙ Independent: She is really independent and she doesn't need someone to be with her all the time even though she isn't that strong.
➙ Well Manner/Responsible: She may be a child, but she can be very responsible like an adult only when she needs to. When she is with family or her family business partner, she is just like an adult in a child's body and she is very well mannered because her parents taught her to behave well when she was still a little kid. 
➙ Unintentionally Patronising: She hates being annoyed when she is in a bad mood and she can be very sensitive when someone bothers her during that time. She can be very intimidating and patronizing. However, she doesn't mean anything that she said to you or how her word comes off to you, so she usually apologizes straight after her statement because she feels very bad for saying those words to you.