Chapter 11: #She Might Be Giant

Start from the beginning

(Picture the collar is green)

Leslie: *scared* Wh-what is that thing?! I thought you said it was a dog!

Doris: *scared* Y-Yeah that is not a dog!

(Y/N): Oh did I say dog? I meant to say man eating monster lizard and I think she's extra hungry today~.

The creature licked it's lip as the two bullies then ran for the hills leaving you, the creature and Karen.

(Y/N): *laughs* Oh man gets me every time.

Karen: *slightly scared* U-um (Y-Y/N) how come you're not running away.

(Y/N): That's because this dog is my pet.

Karen: But it's not a dog.

(Y/N): Oh right. *turns to Dez* Dez you can change back now.

We then see the Buglizard change back as it's revealed to be a grey anubian baskurr with a green collar with a badge on it.

Karen: Woah okay well if it's not a Pomeranian then what kind of breed is it? I've never seen a dog that looks like that.

(Y/N): That's because Dez is an Anubian Baskurr or in simple words he's an alien dog.

Karen: Woah cool *sees Dez walking to her* Woah

(Y/N): Don't worry Dez is super friendly, Dez this was the human I was talking about and try not to eat her.

In response Dez walks up to Karen and puts out a paw.

Karen: Oh you want me to shake your paw *touches Dez's paw and shakes it* Aw your kind of cute for an alien dog, So (Y/N) how did you know I'd be here?

Skim: We overheard those two ruffians messing with you.

(Y/N): Yeah we figured you needed a hand or in this case a paw.

Karen: Well thanks for the help.

(Y/N): Anytime.

Karen: *sees the Nemetrix* Hey what's that on Dez's collar it looks like your Omegaitrix.

(Y/N): It's called the Nemetrix, it's sorta like my Omegaitrix, but instead of sapient aliens its non-sapient aliens.

Karen: Woah cool and you made this?

(Y/N): Well sorta, someone else made it, I just made another for Dez just in case she gets into danger.

Karen: Does it work on people?

(Y/N): It does, but there were some, how should I put this, unsavory side effects with it.

Karen: What kind of side effects?

(Y/N): That kind that makes your brain go bye-bye.

Karen: Woah sounds dangerous.

(Y/N): Yeah it is, which is why the Nemetrix is only to be used by non-sapient creatures like Dez.