Chapter 8 What Happens Now

Josh POV

Lexi and I were in the car, while Niall was getting some stuff from her room, we were in the back seat, I was holding her while she cried into my chest. "Shh, Lexi, it will be okay. I'm here for you, Niall is here for you, and the boys are here for you." Niall came back to the car with a few bags and the bear I got for Lexi, he saw that we were in the back so he put her stuff in the front and drove away as fast as possible. Lexi look up from my chest and then to the front at Niall and sit up grabbed the bear and then started to cry in my chest again. "Lexi he is not going to touch you again. Okay? It's the only time it will ever happen...It was the first time right?" Niall said looking back Lexi just nodded her head and my grip on her just got tighter. Once we got back to Niall's flat she had stopped crying her cheeks were stained with tears and one was bright red with the mark of her fathers hand. She got out of the car and she just looked so small and fragile I hugged her again and picked her up and took her in to the flat and right to the bathroom and sit her on the counter to clean the tears off her face Liam came in to the bathroom with Lexi's teddy bear, she must of dropped it, "What happened?" Lexi just started to cry again Liam wrapped her in a hug and then saw the hand print on her face and looked at me with anger and confused 'her dad' a mouthed to him and he eyes got big and pulled her closer and tried to calm her down. I went out side to get Lexi's stuff when Harry stopped me "What's going on?" "Um.. Lexi's dad uh hit her so she's staying here." "He did what?" Zayn yelled "Hit her." "Well where is she?!" Louis asked "In the bathroom with Liam" they all ran to the bathroom and I went to get Lexi's stuff. Niall already had the stuff of her's and took some of it as he was about to drop it. When we came back in Lexi and the boys were back on the couch with her in the middle in between Harry and Liam. She was cuddled in to Harry's sholder with his arms around her rubbing her back and whispering in her hair that everything was okay now and she wouldn't be going back to her house "Lex, just know that if he ever touches you again I am going to kill him." Zayn said.

Lexi POV

"Zayn, no." I said through tears "Lexi, come sit with me and i'll tell you why i'm going to kill him" I movied next to Zayn and sit with him like I was sitting with Harry, his arm went to my waist and pulled me in closer "Just because he is your dad dosen't mean what he did is okay." "I know that Zayn but he is still my dad, and I have to go back, I have to see him again." "No, Lex you don't" Niall cut you off before you could say anyting else, "Tomorrow i'm going back to your house to talk to your dad and tell him what is going to happen. Then I'm going to get all you stuff and bring it back here, your going to stay with me for awhile and then maybe we will go get you your own flat." I look at Niall "And i'm going with him" Zayn added "I'm going to find out what went trough his mind when he hit you. And make sure it won't happen again, if he get's to see you again." Josh came back from putting the stuff Niall got from my room and the guest bedroom and look at me, I could tell he was kind of jelouis of the way Zayn was holdding me. I movied Zayn's arms from my waist and walked over to Josh stood on my tippytoes put my arms around neck and burryed my head in his shoulder neck area place. "There right Lexi," Josh said putting his arms around my waist. "I, well none of us want you to see him again."

Please read the note thing at the bottom of the last chapter and let me know what you think of the idea about adding more and stuff. K. Thanks. Love you. Bye. *LAST CHAPTER FOR THE NIGHT*