It's Gotta Be You(Josh Devine and One Direction)

I had just finshed getting ready for the day when I herd a knock on you door. I looked in the mirror one last time, and well if I do say so yourself I look good,(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51774041) I started to go down stairs. Dad had answered to see my best friend, Niall, there. "Niall nice to see you." Good to see you too, Sir, is Le-Alexis ready?" Almost I think, may I ask what you two might be doing today?" I walked down my stair case as you here them talking "We are just going to the park with Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Josh. They wanted to met her, I'll have her back home in no more then three or four hours Sir." "Very well, here she is. Alexis, stay safe okay?" "Okay daddy. See you later."Niall and I walked out of the house and to his car. "You ready to met the rest of the guys, Lexi?" "Of corse, Nialler! Why wouldn't I be?" "I don't know. You look beautiful today, not that you don't always do, but why the heels we are going to the park?" "Niall, they are wedges, not heels." You smiled at him he just laghted at you. We got to the park and saw the boys right away. They all ran up to us and interdused themselfs. "You must be Lexi!," Liam had said "Very nice to met you!" "Yeah...Hi...Lexi." Josh said like he was nerveus. "Hi, Josh right?" I asked "Yeah, Josh, you look very um-" "Overdresses for the park?" Niall teased. "Niall, shut up." I glared at him "I know, I know you always dress like this cause of your, very up tight and very strict, Mother and Farther. I still can't beilive they let you come hang out with six guys an-" "Niall stop" you cut him off "Sorry, Lexi, but you are 18 they really should stop treating you like you're 12." "You don't think I don't know that?" I could not beilive what he was saying even tho it was true. "So anyways um I'm Harry, thats Louis and thats Zayn." Harry said stoping Niall before saying anything else. You and the boys spent the rest of the day hanging out and talking in the park till you got a call from your dad. "Shit! I told him I would have you back an hour ago! Tell him we ran out of gas or something so he wont hate me!" Niall yelled at me before I answed him. "Sorry, daddy I forgot to call, but, we um ran out of gas and had to walk to a gas station to get some gas I'll be home soon." Niall and I said goodbye to the boys. Josh huged me and asked for my number and I gladly gave it to him, I had always thought he was cute. I got in the car with Niall "Lexi I am so sorry! Your dad is going to kill me. Oh my god I am so sorry." he went on like this for a little bit longer "NIALL! Calm down. My dad is not going to kill you. He likes you, he trust you. Why else would he of let me come with you if he didn't like you?" We got to my house and I opened the door to see dad in the living room reading the newpaper he looks up and comes over to you. "Sir, I am so so so sorry. The car ran out of gas and I could't get one of the other boys on the phone to give us a ride an-" "Niall, calm down, it's okay." You mother cut him off. "Bye Niall see you later." I said getting him to go. I went up to my room to shower but I herd my phone ring, it was Josh. "Hello?" "Hey, Lexi! Um.. I was wondering if you want to go um hang out sometime?" "Yeah sounds good Tomorrow?" "Yeah! Um okay! What do you want to do?" "Um anything!" "Um dinner and a walk?" "Sounds perfrect see you tomorrow Josh!" "Okay I'll pick you up at six! Bye." Mom walked in "Who was that?" "It was Josh. One of Nialls friends I met today." "What did he want?" mom asked being her noesy self. "He wanted to hang out, and we are, tomorrow." "Well its not a date is it?" "I don't know. And so what if it was i'm 18 mom." "It does matter, I don't know him, I don't want you to go." "Well mom it's to late I already yes and I don't think it's a date." "Well, what are you two doing then?" "He is takeing me to dinner then for a walk." "I don't know, Alexi, I don't know this boy." "Well, I do and he is very nice! Now go so I can shower."