Chapter four: Seeing Josh.

Lexi POV

"Thanks Niall" I said getting to the car "No problem babe." he said back. We drove and talked about the past few days. Once you got to the ice cream shop you walked in and the first thing you saw was Josh holding a teddy bear and an 'I'm sorry' card. I ran to Josh and gave him the biggest hug he hugged back and picked me up once he put me back down I kissed his cheek and he gave me the 'I'm sorry' "Lexi I'm so sorry." "For what Josh? My dad being a dick? You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm sorry for the way they are acting." I hugged him again and didn't want to let him go I reallyed liked this boy and thanks to my mom and dad I couldn't see him. Josh took my hand once I got out of the hug and took me to a table and Niall when to order.

Josh POV

She was back, the perfect girl was back. I took her to a table and sit her down while Niall when to order for us, "Lexi" I said as she was holding the teddy bear I made her at build a bear in one hand/arm and holding my hand with her other hand. "I like you and to be honest I don't care what your parents say. I care about you." "Josh, I like you too and I don't care what my parents say but, either I have no where to live and date you or I have a place to live and not see you." "How about you go with me and I take you to him like today." Niall said cutting Lexi off. "Nialler you are the best!" Lexi said kissing him on the cheek. Lexi looked back at me and smiled I could see the exicedment in her eyes she looked down at the bear and looked back up. "You made this?" she said pointing at the build a bear tag "Yeah, I thought it would be better then a stor bought one." "What did you name it?!" "That Lexi is for you to pick." "Josh, I'll name him Josh after this great guy I know." she said simleing even bigger then before I couln't help but be happy, I pulled her into my lap and movied my hands around her waist and kissed her temple, I truly was the luckyest guy in earth.Niall had gone out with Liam to leave Lexi and I alone and I could of not of thanked him more for setting this up. "Niall is the greatest! But still not as great as you." Lexi said still sitting on my lap. "Well, Lexi, I think you're a lot better then me. Want to go for a walk? No trees this time." I said with a laugh. "Sure." Lexi stood up and took my hand and I led her outside. It was the best day of my life and then Niall came running to us "Lexi we have to go! Your dad called and I had to lie to him."

Lexi POV

"Niall what happened?" "He called and asked to talk to you and I didn't know what to do so I just said you were in the bathroom. He want's you home." Niall grabbed you arm and started to pull you out of the ice cream shop "WAIT!" you yelled Nialled just looked at you and you ran back to Josh and hugged him "Text me!" I said and then he cupped my face and kissed me. Josh Devine kissed me. "Go home i'll call you." You left with Niall and got in his car. "So Alexi, how was your first kiss?" Niall asked with a wink "Shut up Niall!.....It was everyting I thought it would be."

Do you all like the store so far? I would love some feedback from y'all<3