Chapter Two A Date With Mr. Devine

I woke up at noon and did my daily exierises took a shower shaved etc. then went to make lunch for dad and I. "Daddy what do you want to eat?" "It doesnt matter, but who is Josh?" "He is a friend of Nialls that I met yesterday. We are going to hang out later tonight." "You know your not allowed to have a boyfriend." "Dad we are just hanging out as friends. And I'm 18 why not?" "Well, because as long as you live here you will do what we say. Is this boy nice?" "Very, ask Niall is you don't beilive me." "Well, call Niall. I want to make sure this boy is okay for you to be with." I made lunch while dad talked to Niall about Josh. "Well, Alexi, he seems alright. But, you can't date him or anyone. Just remreber that." Later I went to get ready (http://www.polyvore.com/imagone10/set?id=51825875) I herd a knock on the door. Dad got to it before I could. "You must be Josh." your farther said to him. "Yes, Sir, Is Alexi ready?" "Yes, but I want what will you two be doing to night?" I'm um we are going out to dinner and then for a walk in the park. I'll try my best to have her here in no more then three hours, Sir." "Alright but, I want you do know if you do anything to hurt her you will not see her again I still don't know how I feel about you, you seem like a nice boy from what Niall said but if you hurt her you will regret it." "I would never do anything to hurt her. Know that if I hurt her I don't know what I would do, I would hate myself, Sir." "Hi Josh!" you say before dad says anything else. "Hi, Alexi, you look absoultely lovely. Are you ready?" "Thank you Josh. Let's go!" I kissed dad on the cheek " See you later, bye daddy!" "Sorry about my dad, he kind of strict." I said as I was getting in to his car. "Hey it's fine don't worry about it. So dinner at the cafe in town, then to the park sound good?" "Sounds wonderful!" When you get to the cafe Josh orders for the both of us "For here or to go?" the lady taking our order asked Josh looked at me and smiled "to go." I looked at Josh "To go?" "We are having a pickin at the park." "Lovely." we got to the park and saw it's the park I always when to when I was younger and the was the place where I got all the little scars from falling out of the trees I climbed and every other time you fell. I look at Josh and saw he was already next to a tree sitting on a blanket we walked over to met him and had a lovely time. After we ate you when to walk and see the tree that you always climbed. He saw you looking at the tree "What are you looking at?" You pointed at a scar on my arm "I got this from that tree. That tree hates me. I always fell when I would clime it when I was little." Josh couldn't help but laugh at you. "Come on we are going to clime it." "Really?!" "Yeah come on!" we walk over to the tree and he helps me up and once I got the middle of the tree I slipped and fell out of the tree. Josh caught me but I was tearing up because I cut my arm and leg and I was bleeding pretty bad. Josh ran to the car still carrying me got you in the car and drove to the closest place to get you cleaned up. He pasted a gas sation and almost got hit by another car turning around to pull in its parking lot. He took me to the bathroom and cleaned off the counter before sitting me on it he cleaned the blood off my arm and leg. "Lexi I am so so sorry." "Josh, it's fine" I said through some tears "I told you that tree hated me." he laughed at me again and once he got me all cleaned up he took me back home.