"Son, Your friend is here." She said once she entered the room to see his son writing on his desk.

The young boy looked at her mom with a smile as he fixes his glasses. They both went out of the room, the young boy went to his friend and smiled.

"Here's the book you asked for! Now, where is my Confetti potion?~" He held out the blue orb to the younger making him playfully roll his eyes.

"Alright Alright." He fishes his pockets and held out a glowing bottle with sparkles surrounding it. The elder snatches it with a bright smile and hands out the book to the younger.

"Thanks!"

"Thank you too."

As the elder was about to leave, a bunch of royal guards busted through the shop's doors making the lady at the counter startled.

The elder turned into his original form as the youngest grabbed one of his emerald swords for defense.

"Go inside mom! Hurry! Hurry!" The youngest commanded as his mother obeyed, shaking in fear.

The oldest growled as he moves his tail around ready to sting every single one of them.

"We don't mean harm."

"Then what do you want?" The oldest hissed.

"The king has commanded for your presence." The royal guard calmly says as both of them calmed down and look at each other concerned.

"Kwon Soonyoung and Jeon Wonwoo."

---¤---

A figure with wings and green skin is flying around the woods trying to collect some resources along with his younger brother.

"Ah! Hyung, Why don't we just trick him using some fake flowers?" The pinked colored pixie eyes lit up at the idea.

"Stop acting like a child. And no we can't, We need to help them instead of tricking them. Plus! We get extra huffle petals! Don't you want that to trade some of the golden leaves you always wanted?" The eldest scolds the younger making him groan in boredom and continue to whine.

The both have been looking for a rare flower that has a royal blue color and glows whenever it's in its picking state. It can turn into dust to make strong and unbreakable armor.

 It can turn into dust to make strong and unbreakable armor

"Aha! I found them!" The eldest eyes sparkle at the view. It was a field filled with golden flowers making The youngest gasps.

"We could steal them all!"

"Hold your unicorns child! I will smack you on the head. Don't be needy... We only needed 10 flowers anyways." The eldest glared at younger as picks up a few flowers.

"But-" Suddenly, They hear the sudden movements coming from the nearby bushes. They held out some potions in hand in case it's a predator. The royal guards then appeared surrounding them.

"Oh just guards." The older said as he packs back his potions.

"My Dear Pixie's, The king has commanded for your presence." The guards said making the older glare at him.

"And why is that?" The older hissed.

"Just come with us,

Lee Jihoon, and take your brother with you."