He never realized when he entered to the forest to some weird ruins formed in the shape of a giant labyrinth covered by snow.

"Oh little Robin! Come out from wherever you are!"

Shit. Damian thought.

He needed to get out, if he could get to a higher place to get a better vision of the place...

And of course he had left his grapple gun when he felt. The world really hated him that much, just as if someone was really trying to make everything go wrong for him today.

He tried to climb, but his shoulder and wrist weren't willing to cooperate.

Damian mentally slapped himself when after some minutes of hiding and trying to get out of the labyrinth he remembered he still had his com with him.

He normally wouldn't had asked for help, but he had been bleeding for hours and the Joker was getting closer.

Also because of the rain from a few hours ago he had been soaked wet and he was sure he had hypothermia because of being out there in the snow.

"-bin, Robin, where are you?" He could hear his father say through the com.

"Father..."

"Robin! Do you hear me? Where are you?"

"Batman...I-I don't exactly know...I just turned on my devices, it's seems that Joker lead me into some sort of Labyrinth"

"Wait! Robin, is Joker in there?!" He could hear Red Robin ask.

Damian rolled his eyes, of course he was in there! He wouldn't had say so if he wasn't!

"Yes, but that's not the problem I need some medical attention and-"

"There you are you little twerp! Now we can a start the fun!" He looked at Robin's com and grinned "Oh I see...Batsy, won't you come and play too? Or are you going to be too late...again?"

Robin opened his eyes and started running as fast as his ankle and adrenaline let him.

"Robin! Are you still there?! We're coming!"

Damian felt to the grass as the Joker heated him with some bat (which he probably had took from Harley) and beat him with it.

He groaned in pain as he tried to stand up and fight back.

The Joker saw that coming and shoot him at his arm.

Bruce just yelled through the com. "Damian! Are you ok?"

"Well, you sure are taking your time on this one Batsy!"

Bruce just grunted as he drove as crazy through the city, it would have been faster if he had took the batwing, but he was already searching for Damian (in the farthest point of Gotham from where he actually was) when he called for help.

The crazy clown started to grab Damian's fingers and break them one by one.

He then continued hitting him with his fists and his bat, Damian was coughing up blood and was crying in pain at this point.

For Bruce and Tim it was horrible to hear their little bird suffering so much while the crazy clown was laughing.

"God damnit why does it have to be so far?!" Bruce yelled while he was driving, he was now close to the forest.

After a some minutes Joker stopped beating him and said "Guess I just had enough fun for today, and you were too late to enjoy any of it Bat"

Damian looked while Joker got away from him, he was shaking so much it hurt, along with every single part of his body, he was starting to feel sleepy, but he knew he couldn't fall asleep...not when his father and Drake were so close...

"F-Father??"

"Don't worry Damian, we're already entering the labyrinth, don't worry buddy"

"It's...It's cold" Damian tries to breath, but it was getting harder every time "I'm feeling tired and I..."

"I know son just stay awake, I promise I'll get there Damian, I promise!" Bruce was desperate he couldn't loose him, not again, not after all they went through to get him back.

(Ok little pause in here because I just heard some gunshots and like race cars at almost 2 am and got scared that my mom would wake up and find me lol)

"Y-You promise?" Damian whispered.

"I promise!" Bruce said running as fast as he could. Little did he know, that he son never heard those last words.

***

He had been late.

A few minutes late.

Damian had lost too much blood to survive hypothermia.

He wanted to yell, he wanted to cry.

But the only thing he could was hug his son's dead body while saying sorry.

***

Tim couldn't believed it.

It was the second time they had lost the little boy, and they were useless.

"Bruce it's...it's useless" he said while his voice broke. "He....he's..." he whispered, unable to finish the sentence.

They had been too late.

Ok sorry, i was just reading some angst and I was like "I gotta write some" and ended up with this...I'll probably will read it in the morning and won't make much sense because it's 2 am.

Also I know Tim barely spoke through this, but that's the way I feel some people would react too, some would be screaming and stuff like that like Bruce, while some people would be so nervous they would be trying to help or do stuff while being quiet.

Another note after correcting some errors:

Ok guys I totally forgot I wrote this lol

Realities: Damian Wayne One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara