Chapter 4

SORRY 4 THE DELAY. I ADVISE YALL 2 GO REREAD THE FIRST 3 CHAPTERS SO U WON'T BE CONFUSED SINCE IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LAST UPDATED.

-

DRE

I watch that hoe Khari open her eyes and look around. "What the hell is going on, Dre?" she screams at me. We got these lil hoes dangling from the ceiling in only their underwear. She got hella body on her, I must admit.  I look from between her eyes and at her face. "I advise you stop hollering at me." I simply say, rubbing my glock .40 in my lap.

She blankly stares at me then laughs. "What, I look scared of you? Kiss my ass." she says. I raise my eyebrow and chuckle. Every once in a while a bitch come in here thinkin' they bold. I get up and walk to her. "Look, bitch, shut yo kidnapping ass up. You lucky I ain't put a bullet in yo shit yet." I snarl. She spits in my face. I grip her neck and start choking her ass.

"Let my fuckin' sister go!" the other hoe screams at the top of her lungs. I let go of Khari and watch her gasp for air.  "Nigga, fuck you!" she screams.  I laugh. "What part of you finna die is you not getting? Man, shut up." I say, then walk out.

"Ay, Rell, we finna kill them hoes yet?" I ask. "Trelynn just told me his momma boyfriend took him over there and asked ol girl Erica to baby sit for him and told her Tre was his cousin." he says.  I raise my eyebrow. "So, them bitches innocent?" I ask. "That's what it sound like. Don't let them hoes go yet though." he says. I nod my head.  Both of us walk back into the basement where they are.

Both of them start glaring at us. "Why we even here?" Erica asks Rell. "Yall had somethin' to do with my son gettin' kidnapped so I'm gone have to kill yall hoes." he answers, cocking his gun. Neither of them look phased by it. "Didn't nobody kidnap yo son. My boyfriend brought him over and asked me to baby sit. Lil man is my boyfriend's cousin." Erica says, looking confused.  Me and Rell glance at each other. "Who the fuck is yo boyfriend?" I ask. "Marcus... why? The hell is wrong with him bringing his cousin over?" she screams. "That ain't his fuckin' cousin. Nigga fuckin' my baby momma and got beef with me." Rell bluntly says. Erica ' eyes darken. "What the fuck? Kill that nigga!" she screams.  "Well, damn." Khari mumbles.

Me and Rell step out. "We gone have to keep them hoes around us, bruh." I say. "Yeah... cause I don't  trust em yet. That shit could be an act." he says. I nod my head. 

We walk back into the basement and start untying them. "Yall comin' with us." I tell them. "Excuse me? Hell naw!" Khari yells. "We don't even know yall." Erica says. I watch her and Rell eye each other. "Get to know us. We got shit to take care of." he says "Fuck that. We got our own lives. We don't care nothin' about yall lil issues." Khari says. "Yo candy sellin' ass ain't got shit else to do!" I snap. Her and Erica fall out laughing. "Fine. We'll go." Khari says.

They share a look then follow us through the trap. "Where we going?" Erica asks Rell. "Please, shut up. You annoying." he says. She smacks her lips. That hoe do talk too much.

KHARI

They got us in the back seat of a Hummer. "Why would you agree?" she whispers, glaring at me. "Got a plan. Get close to them and take they asses out when they least expect it." I whisper.  "Ay, get on the fuckin' floor !" Rell hollers. We get down as they start shooting at somebody and somebody start shooting at us. They make a sharp turn then all the shooting stops.

"Yall good?" Rell asks us. We sit up and glare at them. "Fuck yall." Erica snarls, then slumps down in her seat. Rell eyes her for a second. "Mane, shut up." he mumbles. She cuts her eyes at him. "Yall know each other, G?" Dre asks. "No." Erica answers. "Hell naw." Rell answers. I hope this girl don't fall for that nigga cause that'll only ruin the plan.  Why did I even agree to this shit?

ERICA

We in a hotel room. Khari and Dre in one room, me and Rell in the other. Shitty ass arrangements.

"So, you gone continue to act like you don't know me?" Rell asks. I roll my eyes. "Can you not talk to me?" I ask. He snatches my house shoes out my hands. "Pay attention to me. Look, I'm sorry we didn't work." he says. "Fuck you, Tyrell." I say. He blows. "Ion want you back but I don't have time to beef with you for somethin' that happened a long time ago." he says. "I lost my virginity to your hoe ass then you went and got some nasty hoe pregnant on me. Kiss my ass." I say. "It's old and if we gotta work together, it can't be no beef." he says. "Ain't nobody beefing. Just fuck you." I say. He picks me up and lays me on his bed. "Rell, get off me." I say. "Let's fuck." he says. I push him. "Fuck you!" I scream. He so disrespectful. He laughs and walks to the bathroom. "That's all I wanna do anyway." he nonchalantly says, then closes the bathroom door.  I blow.  I can't believe Khari got us in this shit.

COMMENT
VOTE

THIS BOOK AIN'T ON HOLD NO MORE