Chapter 1

Dre

"Damn, nigga pass me the blunt." my nigga Rell says, fixing his gold chain. "Shut up. Be patient. Smokin this shit is a process." I say, closing my eyes and inhaling the smoke. Rell is like a brother to me. When I was fifteen and living in the streets, I bumped into him. His momma took me in and ever since, we been close. Can't no nigga, no pussy, or anything else come between us. This my boy for life. "A process? Me whoopin' yo golden ass is a process too. Pass the fuckin weed." He says. I laugh and hand it. "Always talkin shit. Hurry up and put that out. We got money to make nigga." I say. "It's a process to smokin this." He mocks. I shake my head. He be bitchin but this my nigga. I ain't trippin off him. He throws it in the grass then steps on it. "Let's go." I say. We start walking up the street, headed to the trap. We keep some of the product here with a few workers. It's no major weight in there. I unlock the door and step in. Weed, laughter, naked hoes, my workers, money, and drugs take over my senses. "This what I like to see." Rell announces, walking through the house. "What's up Dre?" I hear one of the female workers. I look back at her. "Sup Kesha?" I ask. She licks her glossed lips then looks me up and down. "Can we... talk?" She asks in a seductive tone. I chuckle. Kesha is the furthest thing from ugly but she doing too much for me and it turns me off. She a bad ass dark skinned girl with slightly slanted eyes. She put you in the mindset of a young and darker version of Angela Bassett. "Naw... I'm good, Ke." I say. Her face twists up. "Excuse me? Nigga, what you mean you good? Ain't no nigga ever turned this down." She says. I shake my head. What's so good about dick that got these broads talking that crazy, weird shit? They act like being able to suck a dick will get you somewhere in life. I sigh. "Fine, Ke... Gimme head." I say. She grins. "That's what I thought." She says. She seem like the type to go talkin when she don't get her way. As in, tell another nigga how to take the organization down. That's the only reason I'm letting her chew me up. I got a feeling I'll have to put a bullet in her shit one day. I follow her to the back and sit down. I pull it out and shake my head once her lips wrap around it. This bitch can't suck dick right no way.

-

Everything is all good at the trap so I'm bout to head over my momma house real fast. "Rell, you comin?" I ask. He follows me out the house and to my Dodge Challenger. I get in and pull off with "Who do you love?" playin loud.

-

"Hey momma." I greet, hugging her. "Wassup ma?' Rell asks. She ain't my biological momma, she his. She taught me half of the shit I know now. She always been there.

"Hey yall. Go get them groceries out the trunk for me." She says. "Aight, let me go pee real quick." Rell says, walking out. "How you doin, Drevonte'?" She asks. "I'm ok, ma. Just livin. You need anything?" I ask. She shakes her head. "To hurry up and get these toes done." She says, laughing and shaking her head. I chuckle. "I'll take care of that for you. Let me go get these bags real quick." I say. She smiles. "Ok, thank you baby." She says. I walk out the front door. I see a U haul truck across the street and two houses down. I grab a bag, still lookin. My mouth slightly drops once some girl in booty shorts and a tee shirt walks to the back of it. She about 5'3, Light skinned, slanted hazel and green eyes, and a short hair style. Gotdamn. She fine as hell. I walk over there. "You need help?" I ask She jumps then turns around. She takes a deep breath and smiles. "Ooh.. You scared me. I'm fine, this is the last of it." She says. I smile at her. "Here, let me get that."I say, grabbing the box out her arms. "No... Seriously, I got it." She says, reaching for it. I smile at her. "For Real, why you ain't gon let a man do it? I got it." I say, walking to the door. "It's not that... I just don't want you in my house." She says. I laugh. "I understand. Just open the door and I'll sit it in there." I say. She slightly chuckles. "That'll work." She says. I smile and sit it on the floor. I walk off the porch and look at her. She smiles and folds her arms across her chest. "Well?" She asks. "Where you moving from?" I ask. "Memphis." she says. I nod my head. "Country girl meets Cali. That's wassup." I joke. She gives me the side eye then starts laughing. "I ain't country, for one. And I spent a lot of my life in Compton anyway." she says. I chuckle. "Whatever. What's yo name tho, ma?" I ask her. I watch her as she plays with her gold hoop earring. "Khari, you?" she asks. "Khari?" I question. "What's wrong with it?" she asks. "Nothin... It's my middle name." I tell her. Her eyes light up. "Really? That's so cool!" she exclaims. I chuckle. "Naw, I'm just playin'. But I used to know this girl. Her name was Khari. I used to pick on that girl every single day of elementary school then middle. I put shawty through hell." I admit, laughing. We used to call her Reptar as in that dinosaur from Rugrats. She had a bunch of dark spots on her face that looked like some scales, she had some fucked up teeth, and her hair was never combed. That girl was so ugly. On top of that, she had those binocular glasses. "Hold up, Drevonte'?" she asks with her eyebrow raised. My mouth slightly drops. Damn, bruh. All I can do is laugh. "Damn." I simply say. I never saw her getting fine. "Boy, get out my driveway." she says, then walks off. I follow her. "For real, Khari, you gonna hold on to when we was kids? Bruh, we both twenty four now. Why you still on that?" I ask. "Nigga, get out of my drive way! Don't pretend like what happened that night didn't happen! Get away!" she growls. I bite my bottom lip, thinking. Damn. It was the eighth grade prom and my niggas dared me to ask her. I did and dumped a cooler of Orange juice on her head infront of everybody. I don't know what went down after that cause I left her. "Don't be childish, bruh. I was a kid. Forget it happened." I say. "Look, nigga you ruined my life, okay? Because that little dumb ass prank changed everything. Get away from me!" she demands. "Bruh, I was like thirteen! And that lil simple joke didn't do shit!" I snap back. "It didn't? Drevonte', yo friends acted like they wanted to help clean me up then they raped me! Those niggas took turns and one by one forced themselves inside of me! They took something from me I could never get back and I hate you for that! Get away!" she screams, then storms in the house.

I ain't got shit to say. I ain't even one of them půssy niggas with a bunch of feelings who instantly feels guilt but that shit got me guilty. I ain't ever thought that rapę shit was cool and I'm the reason it happened. I walk back to the door and ring her doorbell. She snatches the door open and puts a glock to my head. "Chill out." I simply say. "Drevonte' get the fuck off my porch right now because I swear I'll kill you." she says, crying. "You doing the most, bruh, damn! We were kids! I'm sorry that shit happened but it ain't like I knew! I was thirteen and I'm a full grown man now. What I did back then don't define me." I say. She removes the gun and glares at me. "Don't come back over here." she says, then closes the door in my face.

I'm in the car riding with Rell. "What's wrong with you?" he asks. "You remember Khari?" I ask. "That ugly bitch? Who don't know she got tossed?" he asks, laughing. I shake my head. "Them niggas raped her, bruh." I say. "Sorry that shit happened to shawty but that ain't got nothin to do with us. Why you stressin?" he asks. I light my blunt. "I saw her. She got fine as fuck, right? When she realized who I am, she started snappin about how that prank was why that happened." I say. "Bruh, that shit old. Why you care? That ain't yo bitch." he says. I nod my head. "You right." I agree. My boy probably think I'm půssy right now but who said street niggas ain't got no conscious?

KHARI

I'm in my bed, softly crying. Was I wrong earlier today? I mean, why would I be kind to some one who caused me so much pain? Drevonte' did some shit that ruined me for life. The fact that we were kids don't change the fact it still happened.

Somebody starts beating on my door. I jump up and grab my gun. I go snatch it open and point it at Drevonte' and three other guys. They're covered in blood. "What the fuck? Didn't I say stay off my porch?" I scream. "Chill out. Khari, come on, mane let us in!" he says in a pleading tone. "What? No!" I snap. "Khari, come on! Please!" he begs. I glare at him. "Take those shoes off." I demand, watching them walk in. I close and lock the door. His friends start thanking me. "The heck is going on?" I ask. His boys look at him. "We got in a shoot out and the police pulled down so we ran. We needed somewhere to hide out." he tells me. I raise my eyebrow. "Uh uh. Yall gotta go. I ain't going to jail." I say. I look at the couch and blow. His friends are knocked out sleep. "That's my brother Rell and that's Chico. Just let us stay til the morning." he says. I roll my eyes and walk to my room. "Thank you." he says, stepping in. I roll my eyes. Why is he so annoying? "Get out." I demand. "Naw. Let's talk. Pay attention." he tells me. "What do you want?" I ask. "A chance to squash it." he says. "Why? Because I grew up and got beautiful? Miss me with that!" I snap. "No cause I didn't know that happened and even tho we was young, that lil prank still hurt you and I'm sorry." he apologizes. He seems sincere but I don't care. He means nothing to me. "Whatever." I say. "Look, you gotta forgive me. We need to get to know each other." he tells me. I look at him like he has twelve heads. "What part of fuck you are you not getting?" I simply ask. He blows. "Bruh, do you know how hard it is to get an apology out of me?" He questions. "Nope and I don't care. Don't act like I'm lucky cause ian ask for no apology anyway." I say. "You know what, fuck you! Difficult ass bitch!" He hollers. "Fuck you too! Get out! You and yo zoo ass friends!" I scream. He got some balls coming up in here disrespecting me like he pay my bills. He glares. "Stupid ass hoes. That's why yo ass ain't got a nigga now with yo bitter ass!" he snaps. I laugh. "Fuck you. Get out." I demand. He shakes his head and storms out. They got two minutes flat to be gone or I'm coming in there shooting. The hell he thought this was?

Khari in the multimedia

ADD TO YOUR LISTS!!!

What yall Think? Comment (20 please?) And vote ♡♡♡