Chapter 40

Maaga akong nagising mga 4:00 and tulog pa yung katabi ko which is si Sky. I don't know why I wake up early when I am so tired lately because of EK. Nandito siya natulog sa kwarto ko may isang room pa naman pero gusto niya daw dito matulog.

Pumasok ako sa banyo at nagshower lang ako saglit bago lumabas na naka bathrobe lang. May nakalagay na Trixie sa likod ng robe ko. It was a gift of Tito Rod nung birthday ko, pina costumize niya 'to just for me that's why it's important.

Paglabas ko ay gising na si Kuya Rod at si Athena and Francheska mga bagong ligo rin sila. I wonder where they go when I'm stopping modeling? I'm sure Sky won't let me continue my modeling, I know him he's possessive. Maybe, I'll talk to them to work on Sky's company or let them decide what work will they applied. Umupo ako sa dining table at nilagyan ni Manang ang tasa ko ng kape.

"Thank you Manang!" I said. Nagpatuloy na siya sa ginagawa niya at nandito lang kaming apat naka upo at yung tatlo ay nagce-cellphone lang.

I need to talk to them now, ayoko ng patagalin pa para kung ano man ang decision nila ay magagawa na nila. I was so thankful that they came to mylife, Kuya Rod witnessed how broken I am when he first saw me. He became my third family, and I was so grateful to them.

"Guys," I cleared my throat before I speak again. Isa-isa nila akong tiningnan. I actually felt nervous but I need to do this.

"There is a possible that I might quit modeling right?" Malumanay kung sabi. They're not talking instead they just looked at me without any expression. Maybe, they expected this huh?

So I continue, "I just wanted you all to know that, I am very thankful for coming into mylife and be with me for the past 10years of my life. Especially Kuya Rod, the first time you saw me I know that you know how broken I am that day. With the big eyebags," naalala ko pa kung paano niya ako inapproach noon.

"Thank you for being my manager, thank you for staying with me thru ups & down. Thank you for taking care of me when I don't have any idea how modeling really works. You thought me to be strong, you thought me how to heal and forgive, you were there when me and desiree need someone." My tears started to fall. I'll never forget how he takes care of me and my daughter. How he teach me what to do in modeling, he was like my second brother.

"Even though I'm not in the mood, you gave a lot of patience on me. Thank you and if there's anything I can do I'll always here. I can offer you a job in Sky's company if you haven't have a job yet." I said. Nagpupunas narin ng luha si Kuya Rod.

"I am fine seeing you happy with the man you love Trixie, I just want the best for you. The first time I saw you, I know that you will be this successful as a model and so you did. I was so proud of you that you did your best and you never dissapoint me. I am happy that I take care of you and Desiree, your daughter is a nice kid and a jolly one. I never felt stress with that kid, and I am thankful that the both of you part of my life. I need to go back in San Franscisco because there was an offer to me. Four days from now is my flight, and I'll booked a flight tommorrow morning..." Nagulat ako sa sinabi niya, I was happy that he already had an offer in San Franscisco. I stand up and hugged him.

Sa dalawa naman ako nagsalita, I thanked them for being my personal make-up artist and my hairstylist. They also saw how I grow in modeling industry, and sabi nila na sa kompanya ni Sky sila magtatrabaho and I am happy of what I heared.

"Goodmorning," someone hugged me from behind and kiss me on the cheek. He's mint smell filled my nose, hindi ko namalayan na 5:45 na pala. I was so focused on talking about my manager and my personal make-up & hairstylist.

"Why are you crying?" Nag-alalang tanong niya. Namumugto kasi yung mata ko kakaiyak dahil sa pag-uusap naming apat.

"No, it's just nothing." Nilapag na ni Manang ang pagkain namin at nagsimula na kaming kumain. Hindi ko muna ginising si Desiree kasi ayaw niyang ginigising siya kapag walang importantent lalakarin. Gigising naman yun kapag feel niya nagugutom na siya.