30

We got to the hotel and got are bathing suites on.  We all followed Julio down to the pool area.  

"Looking good Juls."  Said Jordan, poking my side.

"Fuck off."  I say laughing.

We raced to the elevators and we all squeezed in.  I wasn't complaining that there were a whole bunch of shirtless guys all around me.

The elevator doors opened and we almost ran over this older couple.  Someone screamed sorry and we ran off to the pool.  Brayden opened to door and we all threw are towels on the side.  Julio jumped in first and everyone quickly followed.

The pool area was super nice. They had a desent sized pool with a diving board, a hot tub and sauna.

Brayden walked up to the diving board and jumped right in front of me.

"Hey what are you doing?" I yelled. 

Brayden popped up and just started laughing hysterically.  I stated laughing too, and splashed him.  We all started splashing and play fighting. Ryan had pushed me down under the water. I was pulling on his leg so he would bring me back up. I was only under water for a few seconds, but I was still having trouble breathing. 

He let me back up and I caught my breath. 

"Don't do that I again." I say so only Ryan could hear me.  He just nodded. 

Mitch and Coby had made their way up to the diving board and we're trying to make the biggest canon ball. Mitch jumped in and splashed all of us. Me and Ryan got out of the water and waited to jump. Ryan went first. He dove in and quickly followed. 

"Oooh we have some profession divers here." Said Jordan.  I just laughed a little. That was nothing. I had taken gymnastics for a long time when I was younger so can do a lot more. 

We walked back up to the diving board. 

"Let's have a competition. I dont know, like we each do three and they can vote to see who wins." Said Ryan.

"Ok you're on!"  Ryan went first and did a back flip. That's what I was going to do.  So, I decided to do a front flip with a twist. I haven't done one in years, so hopefully this works out. 

I walked up the steps and jumped of the end. I must say that was pretty good. As I got out of the water some of the guys were cheering. I just laughed. 

"Jul wins that round." Said Jordan, who was now filming us.  Ryan looked upset and ran back up for his second dive. This time he did some weird backflip. I'm not to sure what happened but it looked really cool. I wasn't sure how was going to top it. 

I decided that I would do a back layout. (A back flip but your body is straight.) I walked up to the end and bounced a few times then I did it. I ended up landing a little early. It wasn't perfect but I was really impressed that I could still do any of this stuff. I hadn't practiced in a long time. 

"Ryan!" They all agreed the he won that round. We both walked up to the board. 

"Looks like it's all tied up." I say as I got ready to jump.  We both jumped at the same time but in different directions.

"That looked cool!" Yelled Brayden.  We continued diving for a while longer.  We were trying to do a jump were Ryan would through me up in the air, but it wasn't working out to well.

After a while of trying we gave up and went into the hot tub with everyone else.   We sat and talked with everyone.  As Brayden was saing something I was realizing how much I love these people.  They make me feel so welcomed and happy.  I haven't known them for that long but they are the best friends I have ever had.  I have never felt that comfortable with myself and I would hardly open up to people, but I had to all of these amazing people.

With all of these nice thoughts I leaned up against Ryan and just smiled.