twenty-four

glowin, come back

we all got out of the car and walked into the abandoned house in front of us. we had a bag to put all of it in since we knew we couldn't carry it. pope and jj did the dirty work taking the gold while kie and i looked out.

"we good?" pope asked from the basement of the house.

"yeah all good." i yelled down to them shining my flashlight around. the house was all dusty and no one had been in it in years. i could hear things being passed around.

"god help those idiots. kie you better make sure they're okay i'll keep watch." i said as she went downstairs. i looked around before noticing my shoe was untied.

i bent over to tie it when i heard an engine rev. "guys someone's here!!" i yelled to them.

"wait what?" jj shouted.

"someone's here!!" i yelled and everyone ran upstairs. i didn't know what to do. we ran out of the back door all carrying bags of gold bars. we jumped in kies car.

"GO GO GO!!" i yelled to her as she sped off and i flew back. and we were on the way back. we did it. god damn we did it.

"we got the goldddd!!" pope yelled and we all laughed cheering along and hollering. we made it back and we took the gold and hid it. we hid it at the creek i always used to run to. "how do we get john b back now?" i asked them and we all looked at pope.

"what are y'all looking at me for?" he asked and i sighed. "pope you're the smart one you have to know of a way to get him back." i told him and he looked around clearly thinking of ideas. after a while he looked back at me. "well?" i asked and he stood up frustrated.

"just give me some time to think." he said and i nodded. "okay okay sorry we'll leave y'all to it." i said walking away jj following after me. "how're you feeling?" he asked me as he wrapped his arm around me and i leaned into him.

"scared, relieved, and worried all at once if that makes since." i said to him. and he pulled me closer kissing the top of my head. "i know what you mean." he said and i looked at him. "what if i never see john b again? i already won't see my dad again. jj if i see ward again i— i don't even know what i'll do. i want to kill him, but i want to see him rot." i said to him as tears started to come down my face.

"you know i'd never let anything happen to you again. if he comes near any of you i'll kill him myself." he said to me and i nodded as he whipped the tears from my face. he leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"what are we jj?" i asked him as he held my face in his hands. "i don't know reese, but i like you a lot." he said and i smiled. "i like you a lot to, but should we focus on john b first?" i asked him and he nodded. "yes we should but just know you're the only girl i like." he said and i laughed at him. "except sarah's step mom she's—" he started and i hit him.

"owww!" he said and i looked at him laughing. "don't say that again." i said and he laughed with me. "guys i have an idea!!" pope yelled out as we ran back. "what is it?" i asked him.

"it's a really long idea so you might want to take a seat." he said as we all sat down listening to the idea. (i'm not putting it in until the next book on season 2) we sat and listened to the plan and after he was down my mouth dropped. "pope you're a genius." i said to him as we all group hugged. "john b and sarah cameron we're coming to rescue y'all." i said to them.

_____the end_____

listen you guys i know this book was all over the place and this chapter prob didn't even make since with the rest on the book. i just have a few things to say.

1- sorry that i didn't finish this sooner i've just been lazy af and interested in different people lol

2- sorry about all the mistakes and plots that don't add up and the mis spelling. you guys i don't check the story as i write it and write it just as i come up with ideas it's not planned out at all.

3- i know a lot of people sadly are mad with the face claim which i love sadie and have never seen her in one and i felt like she fit the vibe.
i would have done a poc if i was one. you guys i really don't want to offend people by not understanding their culture and not being able to explain it and do it justice but i understand how bored y'all are and offended with these face claims.
i want to do a poc but writing about one when you aren't yourself one seems wrong to me but if y'all want to help me out and do one we should!!

i hole you liked the book and sorry it sucked lmao