three

𝕚 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

jj and reese never really cuddled except when she was nervous she would lean onto him and he would hug her. this is how it went when reese could finally get to bed.

she sat for hours thinking about her and john b's meeting with the dcs and thinking about her feelings. why did she like jj? he was like a brother to her and he saw her like a sister.

she went to bed at around 2 am and meanwhile jj was sound asleep. when he went out earlier that day he went back to get reese's book. he knew how much school meant to her and as much as he never wanted to leave her side,

he wanted her to grow successful and not be a bum like he thought he would be. he could feel her toss and turn and instinctively put an arm around her. he had never cared about a girl more than he cared about reese.

he didn't know how he saw her. she was like a little sister to him, but he never saw them as a brother and sister relationship, but more like a best friends relationship. he liked how innocent she was, but sometimes she was careless.

reese's pov

i woke up at around 8 am which i always did. john b and i's meeting was until 1 so i decided to do what i always do. go on a run. i slipped out of jj's arm and put on some running shorts and a t shirt before slipping out the door.

i ran down to the creek and sat for a minute. i was nervous as hell for this meeting and it was making me want to pass out. i couldn't handle being separated from my friends and family which is what would happen if they put us in foster care.

i sighed and closed my eyes then i heard something. i got up and went to run back when someone came out of the trees and grabbed me. i scream and kicked them and they fell to the ground groaning. i looked at them and noticed it was jj.

"jj what the hell im so sorry." i said dropping to my knees to see if he was okay. he groaned with his eyes shut then opened them to look at me. "you know must girl do something other than kick me in my dick." he said and i helped him to his feet.

"yeah sorry i thought someone was trying to kidnap me." i said dusting my legs off from the leaves and dirt on them. he looked at me up and down and i shifted uncomfortably. no guys ever really look at me so i'm not really used to it.

"i just came to sit with you because i know how nervous you are for the meeting. i could tell you kept tossing and turning all night." he said walking by the creek and sitting. i went and sat by him sighing.

"what if they split us up? i won't get to see john b or you or the group again." i said looking at the water with tear in my eyes.

"that not gonna happen. i won't let it." he said pulling me into him and i laid my head on his shoulder whipping my eyes quickly so he didn't know i was crying.

"i know my fathers not dead. he can't be he told us he might have to disappear for a while and that's what he did. he'll come back for us and they are just trying to take us away from him." i said shaking not able to hold back tears.

"reeses cup i'm not letting you leave my sight. he'll i'll go down to the damn dcs myself and show them that you aren't leaving us." he said angered at the thought of losing part of his 'family'.

he had always thought of the crew as his family. especially john b and reese. they were the original pogues for life gang. they met when john b and jj were in 3rd and reese in 2nd.
they grew close almost instantly and he even grew to love their dad seeing as his was a no good drunk who hit him. reese was the first to notice and threatened to go show him up which god knows how bad that would've ended. she couldn't hurt a fly.
after that they became even closer so close that they had to set some ground rules for each other. most of them were dumb and the only one that really stuck was the worst of the worst.
no pogue on pogue macking.
of corse at the time reese thought it was dumb and now she hates the damn rule. she was also pretty sure john b hated it because she noticed how flirty he had been with kei. let's see how long thing will last.

jj and i made it back home and ate breakfast before i got dressed for our meeting. i just wore a yellow long sleeve shirt and white jean shorts trying to look decent so they didn't send us away.

we pulled up to the building and john b looked at me, "let me do the talking

we pulled up to the building and john b looked at me, "let me do the talking." he said and i nodded getting out of the car. john b was a master manipulator and was very good at lying sometimes i was mostly not though.

we sat in the office and they interrogated us. i stuck to what john said and let him answer all the questions. the looked at me a few times and i just nodded agreeing with john b. when we got done they said they were coming to our house tomorrow.

their was supposed to be a hurricane hitting though so john reassured me they wouldn't be coming for a while. we got back to the château and i sat on the hammock. pope and john b decided impulsively to go surfing and i made them take me.

john b of course wouldn't let me surf because of how strong the current was not to mention the waves were ginormous. pope was a chicken so he sat with me while we watched john b surf.

"i'm glad you aren't like your brother reese. you're actually level headed and not an absolute idiot like john b is sometimes i mean surfing this is a death wish." pipe rambled and i laughed.

"i wish i was brave enough to do stuff like that though. you know what i'm going to go do it. i need to stand out if someone is going to like me." i said standing up.

"you can't stand out if you're dead. besides who are you trying to impress? i know it's not me or your brother."

"no one." i lied running into the water. i swam out and caught a wave, but it immediately took me out and i fell off my board. i struggled to get back up because of all the waves and when i finally did i saw an angry brother coming towards me.

"get out of the water reese it's too dangerous for you." he said and i noticed a boat in the distance. "no it isn't. if you can surf it i van besides if a boat can be out then i think i can." i said trying to get another wave, but it was impossible.

he dragged me onto shore and yelled at me. i looked down at the sand before running back home. it wasn't fair that he always controls me, yet he does nothing but the opposite of what he tells me to do.

i got inside and saw jj asleep in my bed. i went in the bathroom and shower pissed off at everything. i was making it a bigger deal than it actual was, but what can i say i had a tuff day. i sat in the shower for a while mad about god knows what.