Now it made sense to Jiwoo why Hyunjin wanted to take the Sunday morning shifts. The redhead urged Jisun to continue.

"Wai-" Hyunjin attempted to speak up, only to be cut off by Jisun again. "Jiwoo, you should see how Hyunjin smiles at this girl. I have never seen Hyunjin smile like that before. It's adorable. And Hyunjin's girlfriend is extremely timid and shy, she blushes and glows red at every little thing Hyunjin does. It's honestly the purest thing I have ever witnessed."

The two girls squeal in excitement.

"Guys, let me talk!" Hyunjin was finally able to have her say in the matter.

The redhead squeezed her friend's hands tighter, ignoring her friend's request. "Oh, Hyun! I can't believe you were hiding this from Jinsoul and me! When were you planning on introducing us?! Omo, we can go on double dates together! AHHH!" The excitement in Jiwoo's voice was apparent by the number of octaves it rose.

At the mention of her name, Jinsoul walked towards her roommates and irked an eyebrow at Jiwoo's elatedness. "What are you guys talking about?"

Unfortunately for Hyunjin, Jiwoo jumped the gun to answer. "We were just talking about Hyunjin's secret girlfriend!"

The blonde turned to face a flustered and slightly irritated Hyunjin. "Secret girlfriend? How come you never said anything?" The older girl had so many questions and now feeling a bit protective. Who was this person? They wouldn't dare hurt Hyunjin, right?

"Right!" Jiwoo exclaimed in bewilderment. "I can't believe Hyunjin would not tell us about her dating someone."

Jisun added. "Jinsoul, she is stunningly gorgeous too!"

Jiwoo pondered out loud, "Did you know Hyunjin was into shy girls? I guess that makes sense."

The three girls continue to speak about the mysterious girl Hyunjin is dating, excluding the person that mattered the most from the conversation. Having enough of the misunderstanding, Hyunjin wanted to clear her name. She wishes Heejin was her girlfriend.

"AEONGG!" Hyunjin angrily growled out, finally shutting the three up. "She isn't my girlfriend!"

The other girls were startled by the sudden outburst. "But she is someone you are interested in?" Jiwoo quietly asked with caution.

Hyunjin averted her gaze as a light blush crept on her cheeks. The silence and blushed cheeks were confirmation for Jiwoo's question.

Though the secret girlfriend theory was torn down, Jiwoo was equally ecstatic from the news, if not more now, that she could help her friend with her crush. "Who? Who? Who?" The redhead couldn't stand the suspense of not knowing who captivated Hyunjin's heart.

Now all the attention was on Hyunjin, the three eagerly waiting for her answer. "I-I don't know her name." Hyunjin cringed at her response, turning her head down.

Jinsoul gently rubbed her friend's back in reassurance, "Hey, it's ok Hyun, just take your time with her. There's definitely a connection between you two seeing how the girl comes in every week to visit you. There is no need to rush into a relationship recklessly." She then made a pointed stare at Jiwoo, who avoided the blonde's eyes.

The older girl turned her attention back to Hyunjin. "I'm sure things will work out, Hyun. You are an amazing person, and anyone would be lucky to call you their girlfriend." The blonde also wished there was some sort of connection with a certain girl, but that was only wishful thinking.

~ ~ ~

Every Sunday morning, Heejin made it her routine to visit Hyunjin at Aeong Cafe. It was always early morning, as there was rarely anyone else there from their university that would expose one of the most notorious heartbreakers failed to talk to another girl.