Too

PRODUCED BY: T ©

It's a normal fucking summer day in the jects. Hoes walkin round wit shorts all in they ass and niggas makin plays wit they mid ass weed.

HELL|4:00pm|Norwood, Alabama

"FUCK YOU BITCH". This nigga Kash said walking out the house holdin his dick wit a bitch that had blood on her mouth.

"Nigga stfu I hope you can't make Babies now" the bitch screamed.

"Nigga wtf happened" I hopped up
"This bitch bit my fuckin balls" Kash said

"OH FUCK NAH" I grabbed my knife and threw it in the bitch chest. "Ahhhh"she fell on the ground and started screaming in pain.

I got up to help her. "My bad shorty ian mean to throw it at you" I lied out my ass. "No just move you evil nigga" the bitch said barely gettin the words out

"Lol" I said as I deepened the knife in her chest. I dragged her to the end. "Oh and I'll need this back" I snatched the knife out her back as she screamed.

I clapped my hands and jumped up and down

I clapped my hands and jumped up and down. "Calm down bitch you actin like a child" the nigga in my head said. "Stfu ho"I said back

"U did not have to do all that" I turned around and seen a laughing Kash. "Nah nigga I did have to do all that yk I'm bumping fucked up behind ya." I said dapping him up.

____________________________

HEAVEN|4:30|Norwood, Alabama

"Can you please remind me why tf we walkin around ho" I asked this bitch Amóre

"Can you please remind me why tf we walkin around ho" I asked this bitch Amóre .

"Girl first off watch who tf u talkin to I'm yo sister" she said as she mushed my head

"Bitch don't touch me cus I'll beatcho ass and make u my bitch"

We looked ahead as we seen 2 niggas in the alley.

"Nah nigga I did have to do all that yk I'm bumping fucked up behind ya." One said

"Girllaaa who is dem niggas over there in the alley" she whispered. "Bitch moved you all up on me and shit hot breath ho" I yelled causing them to come over.

I quickly turned around to run but felt someone grab the back of my neck and pulled me to them. "Whatcho lil sexcc ass doin out here, I eat bitches like u" he said and turned me around and look me in my eyes "literally"

He looked me into my eyes and in that moment of time I was paralyzed it feel as if he took over my body and every bone in it. My eyes closed and I seen a glimpse of hell.

"AHEM" the other dude said as I was sitting on the couch in a whole other place not even outside.

Wtf.......

"Hi I'm Kash" the dude said holding his hand out smiling at me weirdly. "....." I couldn't even talk or move.

I looked outside and seen it was dark and I was worried about my sister. Tears started running down my face as I seen the other dude from earlier holding somebody feet.

"Nigga why yeen tell me she was up"

"Now Hell you kno ion gotta report to u bitch" Kash said mugging him

Hell walked over to me gripping me by hair roughly laying my body on the sofa.
"Stop gripping on her hair like that u dumb bitch, I'll do the shit move bro" Kash said pushing him.

Hell eyes had turned black literally. Kash was no longer in the room because he ran out. Hell came over to her and whispered in her ear. "Eres mi propiedad ahora."

My body began levitating. My eyes began to roll back the. "Eres mi propiedad ahora.""Eres mi propiedad ahora.""Eres mi propiedad ahora." Kept replaying in my head. Until I felt my body hit the ground. BOOM.

"

Lol

Lol.
Vote.
Save story.