Seven

Ulysses tapped your arm twice, a signal of his surrender. You, however, didn't let him go. Instead, you tightened your grip around his neck and hissed, "If I let you go and you don't surrender, there will be consequences."

He nodded and tapped again. You let him go, shoving him away. The others hand no choice but to stop fighting as well. If you defeat the big bad, the rest had to stop. The Mikaelsons stood in defense as they backed away.

Ulysses turned as he walked away, not keeping his back toward you. You could see his eyes flash red and your own widened as you knew what came next. In a moment, smoke began to form around him as he shot you a malicious smirk. The smoke rushed outside and the other Sins smirked. Their eyes flashed across the room, yellow, blue, violet, orange, as their smoke followed Wrath.

Your eyes widened as you rushed outside to get to them. Five of the Seven Deadly Sins were towering over all of you in their most monstrous forms. Their wings were grand, their horns were tall and sharp. They were stronger in this form as it showed their true power.

They no longer had pupils are their eyes were just the colors of their Sins. Their claws were sharp and pointed as they bared their teeth in a fang-y smirk. "No." You muttered under your breath.

"Can't you do that?" Klaus asked, pointing to them. They could take them on, the Sins were too powerful in their true forms, you wouldn't be able to beat them like this. "I-I do, but I'm not as powerful as they are like this."

"You have to try." Elijah told you, turning to you with his hands taking yours. There was a hint of yellow flashing behind Elijah's eyes as he said this. "We can't let them win. I won't let them take you from me."

You grabbed your hands tightly in his. "They won't. I think you might be able to help." You turned to Rocco, "Roc. Can-"

"I've got your back, sister." He told you, his eyes flashing light blue. Smoke formed around him, and soon he was towering over everyone as well. You grabbed your hands tightly in Elijah's as you asked him, "Trust me?"

He placed his forehead on yours, "With my life."

You smiled at him and brought a sharp nail forward. You cut your palm quickly, doing the same for Elijah as you joined hands again. You whispered a small chant that you didn't think you knew. It was a chant for a Virtue and a Sin, it would help you bring forth the Virtue in Elijah. Your eyes flashed green and Elijah's flashed yellow, you began to chant a little louder, a little faster, as you felt the bonds within you begin to snap.

Smoke formed around you and light swarm around Elijah. You'd taken your form and were surprised when you opened your eyes to see such a beautiful creature look back at you. While your form were demon-ish, Elijah's was beautiful and filled with light.

Everyone was so surprised by his form and it seemed to be the only thing anyone was really paying attention to, until Wrath let out a loud cry that redirected your attention to the matter at hand.

"Give it up, sister. Even with a Virtue on your side, you cannot defeat all of us."

"How do you know? You've never fought a Virtue before." You spoke.

"Brother, this is foolish. Wouldn't you rather live?" Sloth asked him.

"And see my sister on the side of Virtue? Never." He charged forward, the other sins following after him. You braced yourself, your puny form not being able to take them.

He came at you quickly, his hand wrapped around your neck as he held you up. You clawed at his hand and let out a loud cry. Elijah grabbed the back of Wrath's neck, squeezing his grip and threw him away. Elijah grabbed your hand and you both turned.