Four

After your date, Elijah escorted you back to the car, starting the drive back to your place. He could see you were dreading the trip back. You would have liked to stay away from your siblings as long as possible.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

You shrugged, "I had a great time with you. I really, really did...I just don't want to have to go home to my siblings..."

Elijah nodded, understanding completely. "Yes..." He trailed off.

When you reached the mansion, Elijah walked you up to the door. You sighed as you approached it. You knew that just on the other side was a whole pit of not-nice waiting for you. You looked Elijah as you told him, "I had a great night. Thank you."

He smiled, "I'm glad. I look forward to doing it again sometime."

You smiled, "I'd love to."

You both stood in silence for a moment, your eyes gazing into one another's. Slowly, you began to lean in, your body moving on impulse. Elijah followed suit, eager to have his lips on yours. Soon, your lips touched and you couldn't help but melt under his touch.

His arms wrapped around your waist, yours moving over his shoulders in the same impulsive move. The kiss lasted a moment, the feeling of it all so freeing.

The door suddenly opened, Vanity standing at the door as she spoke, "Are you coming in or what?"

You and Elijah broke away from each other. You turned away, embarrassed at being caught doing something so human in front of your siblings, who were going to mess with you about it. Elijah brushed a thumb over his bottom lip as he told you, "I'll see you later, Y/N?"

You hummed, "Yep. Of course. Bye, Elijah."

He nodded with a small smile, headed back toward his car. He pulled away and you brushed past Vanity to get inside. "So how did that go, Little Miss Envy?"

You rolled your eyes and continued walking, making your way to your room as you worked to move passed your siblings who were beginning to circle you, with the exception of Rocco of course, who was still sleeping on the couch.

"C'mon, tell us all about it, Ms. Livia." They teased, laughing as they surrounded you.

"Leave me alone." You told them.

"We wanna know what our sister is up to." Ulysses spoke.

"Is that too much to ask?" Desireé added.

"Stop it. Let me go." You said as Corvus grabbed your arm. He asked, "Why? I want to know. C'mon, how did your little date with Mr. Suit Guy go?"

"Go away!" You yelled.

Revel asked, "Why? Tell us about it? It will be fun!"

"Come on."

"Tell us!"

"We want to hear!"

"Stop!" Rocco said, standing from his spot on the couch. The commotion had stirred him and when he saw you being harrassed by them, he decided to get off his ass.

"We may be the Sins but that doesn't mean we should act like this toward one another. Now let our sister go before I make you put 'em up." He said.

The siblings thought over it. They could probably take Rocco but, despite his sin, Rocco wouldn't give up until he was dead or they were dead. They stopped and took a step away from you. You took a moment to breathe and, as calmly as you could, walked to your room, wanting to get away from them without showing any weakness.