Being rejected 😞

(they reject you for different reasons)

Finn 🎸
-He thought you were just another fan
-"sorry, i can't be with you"
-"but why not?"
-"i have to travel and go to film, i'm not even home most of the time. i have also a huge fandom who probably won't accept "
-He genuinely wasn't looking for a relationship

Richie 👓
-He admitted he was gay
-was in love with eddie ofc
-"i'm sorry, but i really don't have feelings for you like that, i like Eddie. i hope you find someone else.."

Mike 🚲
-He liked Eleven and didn't want to be with you
-"can't you give us a try?"
-"no sorry but i love El, always have and always will, you should know that. you can go ask someone else out"
-mean mike

Tyler 🍕
-His mom didn't approve
-"i really like you Ty, i know that your mom won't accept but can't we secretly be together or something?"
-"i like you too y/n, but no i can't disobey my mom, and having a relationship is just too much for me right now"
-mama's boi

Miles 🕷
-He didn't like you back...
-"come on Miles, i really have feelings for you, and we can be together!"
-"no offense but i really don't like you like that, or at all. i have better things to do anyway"
-"but-"
-"no buts, i don't wanna be with you, now please leave me alone"

Boris 🚬
-He didn't want to involve you in his difficult life
-"Boris, i don't care about anything i just want to be with you"
-"you can't y/n, i have an abusive father, drug problems, and i'm just a bad influence on you. you deserve someone better, who isn't like me, i'm just trying to do the right thing"